Ch 5: Sans Awake and A New Friend

Not a minute later Alphys and Mettaton both came in as they saw that Sans is on the couch. Alphys immediately rush to him and began to check everything to see if she could find anything that may be out of the ordinary.

Mettaton walks over surprise to see two little ponies and an alicorn in the room.

"My, my, this is certainly is a surprise indeed," said Mettaton walking over to Luna.

Toriel glances over as she explains, "Mettaton, they are our friends. Rimmer, Apple Bloom, and Princess Luna."

"Princess?"

Mettaton looks at Luna with a bow, "well your highness, it's such an honor to have you be here with us."

Luna nods, "thank you, I do hope Sans will be alright."

Rimmer comes up to Mettaton seeing how tall the robot looks, "are you a star and a celebrity?"

Mettaton giggled, "of course darling, I am made to entertain all monster and human kinds alike! Everyone loves me and my fabulous look."

Sways his hair as he does a fabulous pose and shows off his big long pink boots. Rimmer just giggled as so did Apple Bloom.

After fifteen minutes, Alphys sighs as she began to give a puzzling look.

"W... well I check everything and I... I don't see any problem with his heartbeat, his blood pressure, his soul, and his HP. I... It seems he might just be passed out."

Toriel looks at Alphys, "is there a way that we can wake him up?"

Alphys scratch her head as she began to think, "hm... let's see maybe i... if I'm right... let's see."

She opens his mouth a little as she began to nods her head a little.

"W... when was the last time Sans had a... anything to drink?"

Toriel thought a moment, "I actually have no idea."

Frisk replies, "just before he left but he really didn't drink much."

Alphys nods, "t... then that will explain it. I have a d... diagnosis!"

Papyrus ask with relief, "really?! What is wrong with, Sans?!"

Alphys turns to Papyrus saying, "P... Papyrus go get a glass of water a... and give it to m... me."

Toriel asks with worry, "is he dehydrated?!"

Alphys nods, "y... yes, I think s... since he uses his magic h... he didn't have enough water in h... him which may have caused him to... faint as he did. S... so we need to get him some water and perhaps that will um... wake him up."

Frisk sighs, "I'm glad it's not something worse than that like his HP for example."

Toriel nods, "that what my fear was too but I'm glad I got Frisk to get you, Alphys."

Alphys smiles, "n... no problem its w... what I always do."

Papyrus quickly run into the kitchen as he grabs a cup of water and fill it up with drinking water from the sink and ran back to give the glass of water to Alphys.

Alphys explains, "O... okay what I'm going to do is um... open his mouth a little and pour a little of water into his m... mouth. I don't want to... uh... put too much or I might um... choke him and... that won't be g... good."

Toriel nods, "okay, I'll watch so I'll know next time if this happens again to do what you are doing right now."

Frisk nods, "me too!"