Ch 2: Mission on the Surface

Morning came when Luna flew down into Ponyville and was heading towards Twilight's castle before she saw Discord in front of her. Discord cross his arms as he looks at Luna.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect you out this early or for you this late in the day. Is there something I need to know?"

Luna glanced at Discord, "no, why should I tell thou of?"

Discord rolls his eyes, "is this whatever you don't want to tell me about happened last night?"

"You know?"

Discord looks at Luna, "I heard all about it from Celestia."

Luna sighs, "I should have known my sister will tell you about it. If you really want to know then you must promise to keep a secret from her. If you don't then you'll regret of my punishment to you. One will be putting you on the moon."

Discord eyes widened as he began to scratch his head with his claw, "of course just don't send me to the moon. I mean you've been there, right? Heh... it must be lonely."

Luna narrows her eyes, "don't remind me, Discord..."

Discord backed up never in his life saw how scary Luna can be with her cold stern look.

Luna sighs before she began to speak, "Discord, I'm going to Twilight and her friends' castle to go to the human world. Chara wanted us to meet him at a place call Mt. Ebott so that's where we are going."

Discord nods, "you do know if Celestia ever does find out she's going to be really upset at you."

Luna gave a stern look at Discord, "that's why you aren't supposed to tell her anything of this. Am I clear?"

Discord nods as he made himself disappear. Luna continues towards the castle not knowing that she's being followed.

Once Luna made it to Twilight's castle she was greeted by Pinkie Pie and Spike as they both let Luna into the castle. Three fillies and a colt ran in before the door closes as the young ones follow Luna, Spike, and Pinkie Pie to the main room.

Twilight smiles as she watches Luna sit down between Rarity and Apple Jack.

"You said you wanted to see us, right?"

Luna nods, "yes, I continue to be haunted by that boy's words last night..."

Rimmer listens closely as so did the Crusaders. They can hear every word that Luna was telling the six manes. Also, can hear what the six manes response after Luna had told them what she had planned to do.

"Princess Luna," said Rarity, "how could we possibly know where to go? I mean we don't even know how to go into the human world."

Luna sighs, "let's just say my sister and I have a secret ability to go into the human world.We both have done it once and I can do it again. Whatever this demon child has plans for us is not good."

Rainbow Dash was all in with the plan, "I think what we should do is to make sure this demon kid pays for what they did to our village!"

"Even so," said Twilight putting her one hooves up, "we have to be careful we don't know how much power this child really has."

Luna nods, "I agree with Twilight Sparkles. We have to be careful besides the child did mention about enemies in the human world."

Without even knowing that there was a tiny black spider was spying on them as it left after Luna had spoken.

Twilight nods, "yeah, I wonder who is this Sans?"

"Sans?"

Twilight looks right at Apple Jack, "yeah, the child mention about Sans who is his worse enemy?"