Chapter 1 Poligue

My name is Stacy Dallas. I lived in New Jersey to Australia. Me and my mom moved there just to have alone moments alone, me will I just have my own moments alone in my new house and bed. But except one thing my dad left ever since I was eight and I didn't understand what was going on until I understood now what was going on, my mom never wanted to find love ever again. She came to an end when she became weird in a way that she had an anxiety about me, we arrived to our new home as we got off getting our stuff and put everything inside our rooms and especially the kitchen. Stacy you have lots of packing to do LOT'S! She said. That sounds exciting I said sarcastically, I go upstairs and see my room empty but it was a nice room. Look what I got guys" I heard next to me and saw the neighbors which was four
boys living together.
I was wondering and a little bit curious. I go out threw my window and go next door and looking down I see a mate saying; NO CRITICISM IN THIS HOUSE! Hm weird I said to myself. I knock and a second a tall boy with blond hair and his lip with a piercing came, um hi am your new neighbor next door I all said. Oh my god come on in he says, I though this was a bad thing to go in with a boy or more I though in my mind. Okay I said as inside was full with label records and pictures only with I think was his friends, nice house you have I said. Thanks me and my brothers made it our dream house he said. God he's hot I said, three more boys came and was good looking, um this is Calum,Ashton,Michael he said introducing them. Hi nice to see you here Calum said, yea and cool bandanna Ashton said. I look up at my head and look at Ashton. Oh thanks I love wearing them I said smiling, um we didn't get your name Michael said. Oh am Stacy Dallas am seventeen years old.
The boys gathered around and made small talk.
Guys she's seventeen who's going to date her? Luke asked. dude we Harley know the girl Michael said, yea but she's.. Luke looks at me and I smiled a bit, and looks back. She's hot Luke said. Calm down Luke I haven't got my chance yet to know her Calum said. No I think I should be the one Ashton said, no I should Michael said. NO NO YOU AlWAYS.. SURE YEAH! Guys stop I said. They turn and go up to me, sorry miner function Luke said. Yea a huge one Calum said, Stacy why don't you stay here a bit and talk about your life? Calum said polite. Um... sure why not? I said, I'll go order the pizza Michael said running to the living room. Huh he always does that plus he loves pizza a lot and I mean a lot Ashton said, I laugh a little bit. Who wouldn't like pizza? I said, we all do and plus Michael is much of a big guy in this house Luke said, oh so your all really brothers? I crossed my arms. Yup we all have different last names with our different parents Calum said. Aww am so sorry I said feeling bad. It's okay we got over it ever since Ashton said, okay the pizza is coming in ten minutes Michael says rushing in, wow I all said. So what's your story? Luke asked.

Um pretty much sad I said. What? Luke said shocked as all the rest of the boys were looking at me upset. It's okay well I lived in a small town and house which um... here comes the part I started crying, which my dad and mom child up bused me with no explanation I all said crying from my knees. The boys gathered around me hugging me all at the same time, I also committed suicide I said. Don't please suicide is not the answer Calum says. Yea your a beautiful young girl don't do that was it cutting or something else? Ashton ask, both I said. WHAT?! They all said the same time. Yea am sorry i said leaving to my house to my room and slam the door in back of me as I start crawling around my bed and cry into my pillow. It felt like I want to crawl to my sheets and disappear, after 5mins I heard a knock on my room and I didn't bother to say come in but Calum came in and sat beside me. Hey are you doing okay? He asks in a calm tone as I turn to him finally and got frustrated and still with sadness tears of makeup of mine I had as Calum wipes it away, I felt happy a little as much as his eyes and face looked so perfect. Am sorry to here that but you can come with me to hang out tonight to go get dinner yea? Calum says. (Am I crazy or he is he asking me out?) I look at him and though about it and node my head with a smile, that's my Stacy look don't be so scared or sad of nothing am here for you including the boys. Calum said, thanks so much calum I hug him as he does the same a little tight. He lays down next to me as he touched my chest and I turn to smile at him and did that sexy wink. Are we going to have sex? I asked, what no no no no he said taking off his shirt as he grabbed my waist down kissing me.