Chapter 6

Calum's p.o.v
The next morning Stacy was missing in my arms. I checked all over my room but turns out she was in the restroom changed in front of me with a beautiful smile on and lit outfit, wow all I can say. You like it? She ask me looks at me smiling. Yes you look gorgeous, you look like a princess I can hang on to I spin her as she laughs soft and drag her down like every prince do and I kiss her like a prince from Cinderella.
Wow that was the best kiss ever since I meet you she said as I laughed and got dressed as she watches me get dress and She looks at me with a glance of my eyes and she started feeling her face upside down, what's wrong?.
It's just... my dad he never is coming back home with me and my mom he promised me since I was six when I turn sixteen she says tearing up. Look Stacy it will be fine I promise. She turns at me and said; really? I node my head as she hugs me tight.
Later on she went inside a laser tag when I asked if she wanted to go to boomers, she dragged me down as I was against her team the blue team vs. green, and I yelled GO! As me and Stacy went hunting as trying to get the blue team as Stacy was badass at it. She took out all the green team like she was a ninja and hunter taking out all of the people.
When the rounds were over blue team won we all gave each other high fives as we exit the door we saw the score I was shocked Stacy had the most score, what? She says speechless. You won for all of our team I said. Yea cuz I wanted to win for our team and plus I forgot to tell you that I am good at laser tag. I couldn't believe It.

Omg cal you are so cute she says to me as I kiss her as she kisses me back and later we played games winning tickets as we played MARIO kart which I was winning her as she tried skirt skirting me as she was in front of me and won me, she looks at me sassy.
Yeah yeah you won me as tickets came out from her side like it was to many and people her side was startled as I look at her, ( I want to marry her) she looks at me like if I was scared. Are you okay? She asked.
I got down on my one knee as she started to cover her mouth with happiness and started crying, Stacy Dallas would you be the honor to make me the happy man on earth and marry me? People gathered and record this message as Stacy was priceless and hugged me saying YES! People cheered and smiled as they all clap. Later we left the park as we went back home as Stacy's face was still with dried tears, I wipe them out as she looks at me with a face I never seen before like a girl who just saw a clown and was scared as hell.
Stacy? I said to her, as she looks me and I smiled at her. You don't have to be afraid.
Yea but what about your brothers? she asked, don't worry about that I'll take care of that.
Are you sure they seem kind of jealous she says. Okay at 2.5% how do you think they are? I asked her, her fingers went to a lot and I felt like she is right.
See what I mean they probably wanted to date me too but you were the only one that was there for me Stacy said, yes I was and I was shocked for that to happen Calum said.
Wait that party you told me that's tomorrow your brothers are coming and... shhh I'll take care of it don't worry about it princess i said. Calum do you think you are the only one? She asked, what do you mean? I ask. I mean like are you my prince and my charming? Of course you are the only one my queen I said. I love you so much I don't know what to say it's too much to ask for she says.
When we arrived back home we snuck into my bedroom window as she looked at three all her stuff to change back to her p.j's and later on my bed as I jumped on her as she started laughing and I played with her as she went against me and I won her she laughs very soft and smiled.
(God her smile is beautiful) Stacy your gorgeous that goes to to your eyes and hair, she looks at me as she kisses me and my lips crashed to hers as well we made out and had sex. She moaned the whole time while I sucked into her neck hard giving her hickeys and she rolled over in front of me as she gave me hickeys and I moaned really low as she hears me and I whispered to her; Stacy your beautiful the way you are I love your body it's perfect I said.
She smiled and whispered the same to me; I love your smile and eyes they match the same as me, Stacy am your prince of my heart I am happy you came to my life completely. Of course the same time you are my life and my prince. After a while we watched a scary movie and I cuddle with her as she puts her head in my shoulders, she fell to sleep while I scratch her hair softly that made her fall to sleep. I turn off the tv and fell asleep beside her arms.