Chapter 9

Once it was Friday I had to stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I went to school as I went inside the main entrance as I got already people started to stare at me, I was pretty shocked I don't know why but am not going to say anything at all. But Ethan on the other hand came up to me with a smile as I look at him back as he stopped me. Wait were you crying all night? He asked. No. All I said as I was covering my face.

*Ethan pov*

I couldn't believe what's going on with Stacy but that's not my Stacy that I know. She smiles and laughs which makes me laugh too, we enjoy our time together and just hang out at the tree that we both hang but she's one of those girls that don't talk about their feelings.

Are you okay? I ask her. No she all says, who cares Ethan your wasting your time with her Jessica says as her friends laugh. Shut the hell up Jessica your just popular because of your looks Ethan said standing up for me, oh please any girl like her would think she's all that but it's me not HER! I attacked Jessica hitting her hard punching her stomach and pulling her hair hard as I was pulled by a security guard and sending me to the principal office.
It wasn't my fault she came on to me I said to myself, Stacy Dallas the mrs. Justice is ready for you.

*mrs. Justice pov*

So what happen out there ms. Dallas? I said. It's not fault I had to hit her she was going on to me and plus I had to defend myself isn't that what everyone should do? She says to me. That is true but you had no rights to hit someone for any reason I said, bullshit I had too mrs. Justice and I don't wont to have this conversation ever again end of the story she says as she slams the door behind her hard. Huh might as well call her parents I said as I reached her house and strange no one answered and I had to research her house as I heard the front office lady screamed as I quickly got to her and she pointed out The tv and it said it found that Stacy parents were dead. I was speechless I had to not tell Stacy or if she knows already?

What happen? Ethan told me. Nothing I just didn't feel like talking to ms. Justin as Ethan laughed at it which made him feel like was a joke but actually it was and I am pretty sure that he was still a little bit sad. What's wrong Ethan? I asked, oh um nothing I just feel a little down today. How come? I ask, you wouldn't believe it when I tell you he says. Ethan I could understand you and especially you understood me I said, you sure? He asked. I nodded my head as he started tearing up.
My parents died I think they were doing commit suicide and I have no one to take care of me! I hugged him as he did too well and I couldn't believe it that much pain he's going threw especially me, oh my gosh am so sorry Ethan between you and me our little secret my mom died by hanging herself. WHAT?! But what about your dad? He ask.
Um am not sure about that of my dad but he left since I was six years old and he promised he would be back home but he never did.

* eight entirely later*

After school was over I saw Calum waited for me as I go to the front passenger seat and he grabbed my hand. I look at him and kissed it, it's going to be okay I promise you that I just have a good feeling, cal I know you are loved and positive but who's going to take care of me? Calum looks at me and said; me of course. Am a responsible guardian and I can take care of you as my girlfriend he said, my heart just exploded and I kissed him on his four head and he smiled as we pulled up to his house as I didn't want to tell him what's going on now. It's already been to much to think about plus I have to go and tell him for myself like isn't too much to say that I have on my mind?

Shit I think it is. He might be thinking about me worried about me but he might get confused and I want him to understand me like he does always and he looks me in the eyes like am a princess and he's my king. I got to but at the same time it's hard to tell him my head are stoping me from telling him but I got to.

Are you okay babe? Calum asks me. I froze and look at him as I grabbed a paper writing a word no. Just no, why you can tell me what's wrong? I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH THIS BITCH AT SCHOOL SHE MADE ME GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! I let out all my words.