Chapter 2

This night I took a shower combing my hair to straighten it. I put a little bit of makeup and show my shadow makeup, I put on a dress and were bracelets of my favorite band. As then my mom was suspicious and stoped me before I got to the door.
Where are you going? She ask, I couldn't lie to her but I had to. There is a prom going on in school and i got to go everyone is going, mhm okay honey go ahead she said. I didn't let that stop getting to me but at least I sussed my accomplishment, I go to the door of the boys as I was going to ring the door bell. Calum quickly pulled me in with my hand as he shushed me with his hand on my mouth, shh the boys will here us we got to find another way out Calum quietly said. I pulled his hand off my face as I whispered, why not your window? I asked. You are a Genius he smiled at me while he grabbed my hand and running to the stairs as he went out the window going first as I was afraid.
Come on I'll catch you he says. I couldn't trust it but i had to risk it what else more damage could there be? My mind ask, AUGHHH.... I got carried by Calum and he caught me like a princess.
That's great now come on he said while still carefully carries me as he put me to the passenger seat and went in side the front driving fast. I couldn't hold on to something before he drove fast but I got my seatbelt and put it on fast as I still felt like I've been living in a long past life going fast like a truck, he stoped slowly as he looks at me. Sorry I had to do that my brothers would kill me if I took you out or went somewhere he said in a small voice, Calum can I ask you something? I ask. Yea sure he smiled, why do you care what your brothers say if you have your life and your own choice to go wherever you want? I said. Umm I don't know it's cuz that they get jealous sometimes about girls coming over to our house who to date he said. That's stupid I said. Yea tell me about it I had to break up with my other girlfriend because Michael liked her very much just because of her personality and hair color, Calum says with a passion voice.
That's very annoying why would he do that? I said. I don't know but I moved on that was twelve years ago he said, wow that's insane I said.
Yea.. but anyway where do you want to go? He asks, umm I guess go to the movie theaters first. Okay what movie? He said. THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR! I shouted with anxious. Wow that's rated PG Calum said, so? I said. Okay let's just go am just letting you know that movie can hallucinate you Calum said. Doesn't matter I want to have the time of my life I said smiling.

Calum' s PO.V
Wow I love this girl I think am in love with her she's got the same type of comment we have. She smiles at me with her gorgeous eyes and her hair is uptight with her pony tail up like a bun. Let's go she says as I follow her and she looked very happy with me, the most scary thing is am afraid to hold her hand we Harley meet each other but I want to know her better than the boys. This can be my chance to be who I really am and what I wanted all along, hey Calum does this look good on me? She asked. (Um shit think Calum think)
Yes it does you look gorgeous I said smiling worry. She looks at me weird and just forgets it. I payed the ticket as I tried holding her hand she looks at me and holds my hand as I look at her smiling and went inside the door as we sat in the front seat of the bars.

Stacy PO.V

I have never felt so happy before but it's the most beautiful day I ever had Calum was by my side all along. My ex never was on my side except only when I was crying at school which was embarrassing, but at least I moved on and I feel like Calum is the one for me. We have everything in common. I couldn't ask for more but only him just him he's nice and charming with a great voice singing. As the movie started Calum started to pretend not to be scared but he was obviously I look at him and he looks at me with a glance and smiled, your scared aren't you? I whispered. What what scared no no am never he whispered silently, until the moment when the girls killed an innocent child Calum got jumped scared.
I eye browse him as he was laughing a bit and I laugh at him with humiliation, sorry am not used to being watch scary movies he said, it's okay really I said. After the movie was over I had to used the restroom doing my business as Calum was spread to a thousands fan girls as Calum looked at me trying to get away from the crowd fan girls.
The crowd fan girls got suspicious as they chased us as Calum got his hand on mine as he quickly grabbed the door knob and closed it quick as he drove fast as he can as I had almost had a heart attack. Calum looks at me and stoped the car in the middle of the road pulling up as I was looking down, Stacy? He said. I look at him as he was seeming sorry, look am sorry for all that chaos that happens over.. hey it's okay Calum no big deal I cut him off. You are okay with it? He ask, yea I said. He grabbed my cheek as he grabbed my lips crashing to it and I put my arms around his shoulders and I loved it.
Sooner after our make out we went to dinner and I wouldn't believe it it had a beautiful nice set and seats lights around the trees, we alighted and smiled talk about our personal life's and Calum seemed like he had a little bad childhood but I felt bad too I had the same feeling the past going threw the same time. Calum am so sorry I know how you feel I said with my eyes watery but Calum whipped them away but I couldn't tell him the truth about mine I didn't lie but only tell him half of my life.