Chapter 3

Calum took me bowling and golfing at the same time it made me feel better. After all the fun times we deiced to go home after all the fun we had, he drove me home threw my front door as he holds my hand.
Stacy I really had fun with you honestly your the most gorgeous girl to have with he said. Thanks I never get that a lot but you two. You know Stacy I was wondering if you want to go to a party on next Saturday? Calum says. Yes I would love it I said, Calum kneels down and kiss my hand as he winks at me waving me goodbye as I did the same thing. I don't care if I walk in that door and my mom gets me in trouble I just needed to have fun, as I opened the door I didn't expect company which was my whole entire family.
I stayed silent while my mom looks at me with a glare which was a bad look, um hi everyone I didn't expect this to.. HAPPEN?! My mom says. Yea I said. WELL YOU MISSED DINNER I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU! My mom yells in front of my family as I just ran upstairs and slammed the door behind me the door locking the door crying because she was not like this ever since I was six.
I felt something touched me which scared the hell out of me Calum in my room, Calum what are you doing here? I asked. Same as you your crying I hate to see you like this he said, omg Calum my mom and my whole family is mad at me for some explanation thing they don't know. Calum lays next to me and I was feeling chills in my spine as my mouth felt dried I all of a sudden kissed him crashing my lips to his as he grabbed my body next to his face as he grinned on my body as I moaned and I silent moaned as he kisses my neck and I covered my mouth moaning as I grabbed his hair massaging it as he moaned with a silent breath and I felt like I was going to explode for having sex with him my body felt weak as I was feeling like this was going to be my first experience with my better boyfriend... I had to keep this secret from his brothers.
After a while we both felt to sleep together I hug him grabbing his shoulders as he grabbed my face whispering quit with his sexy ass breath, I love you Stacy ever since I meet you he says tired. I love you too much I want to do this again with you all day my life with you it meant so much to me I said with a tired tone. He goes down with his hand touching my face as he kisses me softly with his lips kissing me as I do the same doing it, this day has been a dream come true but what's Calum going to say to his brothers? After five minutes of making out Calum got a call from Luke and he didn't bother caring of answering it, after the ringing stoped he grabbed my shoulder from the back and licks my face which made me moaned and smiled and also kisses each one spot of my neck and sucking it harder made me moan more which I should shut my mouth but couldn't resist it he's a good kisser and a person to make out and have sex.