Chapter 13

It was quiet and I felt hard on the ground. Is this a joke or is this real? I am not sure if this is really real when I woke up seeing something incredible, it's like a fantasy world and I look at my outfit I looked like a queen. I look around spinning as I saw a ghost Calum, CALUM! Oh my god what happened to you? I said, well Stacy after you drown yourself i tried looking for you but it was to late after I died from the deep water.
Okay that was a nice and a beautiful thing for you to do but you didn't had to do that for me. Stacy Iove you so much you moved on, what are you talking about? Your my boyfriend right? I asked. No Stacy you and me weren't meant to be especially because you have a new boyfriend am sorry he said, no no no please don't say that I said. I got to go I'll see you soon he said after I was just thinking of what the hell I did, I look around and see a huge castle.
I walk as I started to fly in the air, OMG what is going on? I said to myself as I flew to the castle and land on my feet as I walk in passing the security guards letting me in, as I look around and see huge pictures I keep on seeing as I stopped to see a huge handsome man in My way which was.. LUKE?! Luke what are you doing here? I said allitle paranoid.

Duh am your king boyfriend and we live together with two twins he says happy. You got to be fucking kidding me? I ask, no we both have been together for ten years. TEN YEARS!! OMG this Is insane I can't have kids I said scared. Don't be we have two boys named Henry and Ashton he says, Ashton? Isn't that
your brothers name? I pointed out. Yea but I gave it a little detail to it to make the same name as him, wow that's  just weird like creepy I said.
HEY MOM! A good fine cute boy tall hugs me. Luke just looks at me with a shrug. Hey honey how are you? I asked curious as he thinks and just says okay. That's Henry Luke said, yea I know who he is i said sarcastically. Mom, dad let me pierced my lip like him. WHAT?! I yelled, I just felt like hitting the shit out of Luke just for what he done to Henry. Yea I though we look a like Luke said with a huge smile, okay okay it looks cute Henry. Thanks mum he said kissed me in the check, um Luke where is Ashton? I ask. Oh um... He's going to his girlfriend's house any minute he said, oh hell no I said as I look at Luke with an annoyed glance and he was frighten. Mum don't get stressed out you can lose some of your blood Luke said, I look at him as I got down on my knees as Luke got to me with his hand on my face. What? I said, yea when you raised me and Ashton you had a high blood temperature and I felt bad for you mum I didn't want you to die Luke said hugging me as I felt his soft tears running down my dress.
You don't need to cry if I die it's okay am in a safe place Henry I said, no your not your going to be in hell Henry told me. What? What did I do wrong? I asked, um mum you have dry blood on your arm Henry told me. I look at it as I rubbed it and I felt cold, are you cold mum? Henry asked. Yes, mum please don't die Henry said tearing up, am not sweetie I.. in that moment I fainted or died in Luke's arms it was shocking as i was feeling water in my face. Is this for real?

Stacy wake up?

Your going to drown yourself!

My head had a voice and I though it was fake