Chapter 14

I got it all wrong I drowned myself in a water and now am dead being a princess? That makes no total sense. As I figured I was in the water with the lights around up me, I swim up as i gasp and cough and Calum Saw me he was shocked and hand me his hand and I grabbed it feeling his depression and I got it and I hugged him as I was still noticed I was still wet but Calum didn't care if I was.
We all left the amusement park and I had Calum holding my wrist my hand as I was cold and Calum was a cute boy who handed me his sweater and I smiled and kissed his check and I was so happy, we walked into a forest which was dark and creepy and I felt like someone was up to us.. or me? Guys do you here that? Michael said, hear what? Luke says? STACY!!? The boys got jumped scared and I as well did and I couldn't resist it but got Calum and told him to grab the boys.
We all ran and I got pulled dragged from the ground from the dirt I felt so scared and I yelled out Calum's name and he tried getting my leg and I got pulled back to a house and I went inside which was dark, omg Stacy just got paranormal activity pulled Ashton said.

No she ain't Calum says running as the boys just yelled out his name but no response. STACY?! Calum said running for his life for her as he heard her across from one of the huge castle which lead to a secret door and he grabbed it and it pulled out air and Calum closes the door, that was to much for him as he yelled his brothers name out as he heard footsteps and they came. Wow cal what is that? Luke asked, it's some sort of secret door leads to somewhere that Stacy got pulled. What was inside it? Michael said, gee i don't know some kind of creature!! Calum said.