Chapter 11

It was ticking it kept on ticking and the clock stopped to 12:30am and I was just the same way as today happened. The door opens as I look at Calum and he looked at me with a happy look, I got suspension and he told me their brothers were going to Santa Monica beach and I honestly didn't want to go. It's for some reason I don't think it was a good idea but I don't want to let him down. So I went and I grabbed his hand as the boys were already at the car, they still look at me mad or happy.

I can tell they don't like me being with Calum. I can just die drowning myself in a deep water. As soon as we all got there Calum grabbed my wrist hand he smiled bright as I did faking it as we all went to the Farris wheel which am afraid of, we went as it went in circles and I grabbed something that I can hold on to which I did. It was too hard to hold on until I fell down on the metal floor and the boys laugh at me except Calum, as he growled at them and hisses raising his voice of anger. Are you okay babe? He said, yea just that am scared of Farris wheels ever since I was eight years old. Really? Same here cal says, really so am not the only one? I asked. Nope I shouldn't of told you this before he said. I laugh hysterically as we get off cal grabbed my hand as went to the boat and I got pulled back in the back as we all had fun but except me.

I told them I wasn't a happy camper but cal wanted me happy. For now I have to be happy pretending to be I said in my mind. Michael looks at me like am a freak, hey Stacy he looks at me exhausted as I said hey back. Are you still mad at us? He said, no I all said. Am pretty sure you are still.. look am sorry even the boys are he said. Look am not mad it's just that you guys are too naively, it's like you are obsessed with me I said. No we are not Michael said.

Flashback:
Guys she's hot and seventeen one of us can date her.

Um that was not my idea on the first place. YES IT WAS YOU LIER! I yelled as Calum went up to me holding my waist as he got really upset, what are telling her Mikey? He says. Nothing I was just talking to her normally than she got mad he said. Keep it together mike She's just trying to have fun and you can't pick on her like that! Calum said, would you suggest she's been staying in our house for a long ass time?! Michael said.
Yes because her mother past away and she felt anxiety and crying I tried all I can to make her happy Calum said.

You know what I feel like it was a bad idea to come here I ran away fast as Calum yelled out my name before I stopped, STACY!. I went to the beach as I sat down in the sand as I just cried with my knees on my leg as I felt the waves crashing to me but I was just sad.
I saw a hand print in the sand saying; forever this place is a beautiful place for a young girl who is beautiful as the waves :)
I started crying and my tears let out all the drama and my heart that felt like hell. My heart has a lot of things going on my head and I had to let it go but I can't let go how the hell am I supposed to let it go unless it's on the past? My time made up my mind to leave this world I though all this was real?
I just stand up and ran more away from this place but I heard Calum saying my name but I stoped and I faked smiled. You know what I had to go back with knives in my back. The worst part and feeling I don't know me my mistakes are the things I can't get out my mind. I went to Calum as he hugs me in relief and I had to leave this world I though this was real? I said to my self. Stacy am so sorry about Michael he's al little off today and Luke also Ashton he had to scream at me cal said.

It's fine I said. No it's not i.. have you been crying? He asked, no it's just my allergies I said lying. Stacy your lying I can tell by your face he said, ugh fine I had been crying your brothers don't like me because am dating you I said. Are you kidding me have you seen your Instagram profile your famous Calum said. WHAT?! I checked my phone and it was true, omg how? Well since your special to me you have the same followers as I do 5.4m he says.