Chapter 10

The next day on Saturday. Calum decided to wake me up since I am a lazy person, and he silently says; babe baby wake up as I wake up and see Calum on my body. Calum what are you doing? We'll what do you think? Idk get off of me seriously your squishing my hips.
Oh sorry as he gets off and I get off of his bed, I think I got the point where you are taking me somewhere I said, HOW DID YOU KNOW?! Well I guessed it it's obvious.

Where are we going? I asked. Don't you know that I am saving it a surprise Calum said changing in from of me. I love him so much but I don't know what if he's going to be with me with a long distance relationship, what's wrong? He asks me, oh nothing i put back down my sleeve as I was fake smiling. Stacy I know something is wrong what is it? He said, its nothing I Just got some thing on my mind and it won't go away I said with little tears. Oh god do you want me to make it go away? Calum asks with a little smile, he goes up to me to the bed as I was laughing as he tickles me. I stoped laughing as my mind went to a different direction like as I don't know Calum no more, Stacy? Calum asks with a small tone voice, I shakes my head as I walk in front of him and I grabbed him by my side as I kiss him passionately with full lips going through our tongue going round in circles as he won me and I smiled as Calum did too.

*Stacy's best friend and mom*

As I Brough Calum to my best friend house since she likes and I mean love 5sos I was nice enough to give her dream come true. As I knocked she looked at me then Calum as she yelled squealing hugging Calum, woah I can see your a fan girl of ours Calum smiled. YES I AM oh please come in she says as she grabbed my hand shaking me, YOU WEREN'T KIDDING!! Bianca chill I know you wanted to meet Calum hood but you got to relax okay? I said. Wait what have happened to you? You changed a lot and you acted not the same Bianca said crossing her arms slowly. You know I don't change don't say that bullshit stuff I said angry, um okay whatever. She walks away shoved me as I look at her mad and Calum got pictures with now my enemy and I had to text Calum to get the hell out of here.

Cal we have to get out NOW!
....
Why what's wrong princess?
I'll explain it to you in the car😒
....
I'll go right now I just need to take pictures with your friend and her mom.
Mom?

I look as I see him smiling at Bianca as I look at her mom as well and she smiles at both of them. I can't do this. I walk out the door as Calum I heard walked out the door and grabbed my hand, DON'T TOUCH ME! I yelled, what is wrong? He asked, what is wrong? What's wrong is that I now don't have friends and a family which makes me homeless! I shouted. Calum just looks at me like if I was a five year old girl and he grabbed my face and just kisses me and pulled back as I was shocked and he smiled, you belong here with me your my family he said.
I cry into tears as I hug him wrapped my legs around his waist around as I kiss him and made me happy and loved. As he took me to his house and put me in his bed with a ice pack and I was still happy as he lays next to me. You okay? He asked, yea I just needed that help.

As long as your okay then you are okay Calum said. You know Calum you make me feel better when am sad, am glad I have you here. Aww stacy I feel the.. AHA WE KNEW IT!! Ashton, Luke, Michael says. Guys its not what you think Calum said. Oh sure no wonder you been acting weird Michael said in a angry tone, guys chill okay I was just comforting Stacy Calum said polite. You think this is a joke cal? Luke said. No am just saying because guys she's been threw a lot of things and you know her mother died, the all gasped and stayed silence. Yea that's what I though Calum sassed as the boys all rolled their eyes at him. Stop being a bitch and support her she's depressed and has anxiety Calum said the truth.

Oh well we are sorry Luke said. Are you serious Michael said, yes after all she's our friend and we need to respect calms order which Stacy after all is a little sad and we need to make her feel better Luke said, Ashton looks at Luke then Michael as he just nodes his head in annoyce.