Chapter 7

Stacy's P.O.V
It felt like a little bit hot since yesterday was a ruff day. I woke up next to Calum as he was still sleeping beside me as I woke up to a glance at the door slowly opening it as I grabbed the staircase not making any sound.
I heard footsteps as two of Calum's brothers were there sitting on the couch playing video games and another one with puffy hair, which was Ashton and he grabbed the remote before looking back which I had to go fast enough to be on the wall, not letting one of them find me. Um this is going to be har.. I got pulled inside a room as Calum scared the hell out of me, what are you doing? He says raising his voice.
I was just hungry I wanted breakfast I said innocent. Um Stacy why don't you stay here and I'll get you some bacon, eggs, hash browns, with orange juice Calum said. Okay okay look why don't I just go with you they won't even know I was here the whole time I suggested, and how are you going to do that? Calum ask.

Um hello I just got to change I said. cal watches me change into my outfit. (The picture is up there) as you go with Calum to the kitchen and Michael looks at Calum as I quickly hide under and he got suspicious, I couldn't swear I saw something Michael said. No everything is good up here cal says. Um okay want to play FIFA? Michael asked, um no am good. Come on please just one round he pleaded, huh fi... before he can say fine I kicked his leg hard as he groans trying to let it in, you okay cal? Michael said. Yea am okay just go play and I'll be there in... MHMM IN AN HOUR! He said as I kicked him again.
Um okay sure Michael looks at him weird turning to the living room, what the hell?! Calum whispered. Really play an hour I though we were going out today I said. Huh okay Stacy I just had a hard time getting my hair done and trying to spend time with my brothers Calum says. Oh really?, I guess am not good enough or important to you I said sassy. No I never said that Calum said, whatever I said as I go upstairs and get my stuff, NO wait Stace please stay am sorry Calum said.
Huh cal if you really wanted to.. I got pushed in to a kiss passionately and Calum let's go for a good five seconds. What was that for? I asked, Stacy I love you please don't go you said your mom was being a total bitch and I bet she's a lesbian ruling the house Calum says. I laugh as I go close to him. Cal I love you too but I can't do this if your brothers are going to get here finding am here I said. I'll make it up to you.

*one hour later

Calum took me to Starbucks for a drink as he bought me a new outfit and the things I wanted. I am starting to think that he's just wasting his money just by making me feel better. He grabbed my hand unsteadily pulling me to the car driving me to universal studios, I can't believe this is happening right now I said to my self.
We went to every single rides all the way to the Hogwarts of harry potter world and go back home which Calum sneaked to his window and grabbed me to his bed as my chest got pulled close to Calum's as he smiled and kisses my lips and forehead, Calum? I said. Yes cutie pie he says to me softly. Are you just spending your money just to make me happy? I ask, no of course not Stacy I love you I don't know why this happen but am glad I have you here with me.
Me to Calum and.. after what I was going to say the door noble started turning as I quickly went to the ground under his sheets. Yo cal you coming to rehearse? Luke ask said, yea in a minute let me get change he says as the door closes and I came out going on the bed. Stacy I have to go down the basement rehears some songs with my brothers are you okay staying here? Calum ask.
Yea am okay I said, he changed as he kisses my neck, I'll be back my love. I blush as he left and I call my best friend getting a hold of the phone.

*Bianca Sandra*
Hey girl what's up? Nothing much guess what? What? I said. My boyfriend is the nicest person on earth I said, omg who is he? I said. You want to know? She says. Yes that's what I just said. Who is he? I asked, FREAKIN CALUM HOOD! She yelled. No way no way this can't be happening are you serious? I said, yes I moved to Australia and I meet them all but the one thing I didn't know he's in love with me. Calum hood the Calum hood? I asked, yes.
Am so freaked out right now he is the most hottest boy on earth even Luke but omg I said, I got to go girl he's coming she said, alright tell him I said hey I said. Sure okey then bye girl love you I said love you too.

I hung up as Calum came in as he put on a long face. What's wrong? I said, am going on tour and.. that's exciting but why are you sad? I ask, I was going to tell you that part it's cuz we are going to be in Canada south and I meet this girl she was okay and nice until she found my number and started texting me crazy calling me daddy. What the hell? I all said. I need you to be with me your my only one true love that's always on my side, but what about.. shh don't worry about my brothers they won't even know your here and also I guarantee you they won't find out Calum said, like where am I going to hide? I asked.