Chapter 15

I was alone it was quiet and I was stuck into a robe in a chair that had been to sticky. I heard doors shutting and went on and on until I saw a strange man I never seen in my life. Hello Stacy you have woken up fast he said in a low voice, WHERE AM I!?? I yelled and my hands felt inside a shock and I felt it and my head was dizzy but i focus on my track and look at the man.
Oh so this is how its going to be? I said mad. Mhm Stacy Stacy you are such a mess he said, exuss me? I said confused and i just saw the door that i was in which i saw it was shaking and i couldn't raise my hand so i just said; what's in there? I ask. Oh Stacy that's the door you were inside which i pulled you in. Oh that looks so interesting can I see? Oh you are soo naive Stacy he says. Am not am just curious I said smiling, oh no okay he let me out and he all he did was look at me go threw the door and I quickly think and flew out but I got dragged out and go back where the guy was.

He chained me up again as the only thing again was the voice came to me but sounded like Calum.

Stacy you can do this do it for me and you.

I love you and I promise you me and you will live forever and get married together with our family and friends.

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!! I yelled as my strength broke it and i had the courage to hit the man. As i did i trapped the man in the couch as i open the door and i escaped, my body just fly to the air and I made it but lucky I fell down to the ground.
I look everywhere and I got lost but my phone rang and I answered it:

Cal: babe where are you?!
You: cal OMG old come am in the woods at the end
Cal: okay stay where you are am coming

I hung up and sat down which my hair was all crap and I couldn't fix it but still I got to go like right now!! But after about 5 minutes later am going to say, I still haven't seen cal. STACY?!! I stood up ran from the voice as I saw him, I saw him as I hug him around his waist and he was haply he hugged me by my waist it and i cried.
Wait what is happening to you? Calum said as i got down and my outfit turned to a weird looking dress blue as i had wings, i have no idea!! OMG babe your like some sort of angel Calum said shocked.

No no This can't be happening I said in my mind.

Stacy you are the chosen one some guy in my head told me.
I look at Calum and he looks terrified as I gave Calum a hand as he did and I flew up and I look at him with a weird stare, as I look down each way and see Calum's brothers as I go down slowly and he was one of those people who have never been in a situation that moment when you realize you were going to die. Calm down cal its okay I said.

His brothers were inside weird which they were not expecting immediately that was going to happen. Guys I would like you to introduce you to the new Stacy Calum said, her? She looks different like from an animation of a cartoon Michael said. Yea but am still the same me. Are you sure because you are flying Michael said, WHAT DO I DO?!! I shouted it's okay I'll just cut it off Calum said. No don't I actually like it I said, yea but what is everyone going to say? Calum said. Nothin I just like it my outfit looks perfect on it I said.