Chapter 4

The next morning it was the first day of school and I was nervous. I straight go to the restroom and took a quick shower as then it was time I had straighten my hair to curls as I get my stuff and plug my head phones to my iPhone, as I walk to school as I felt a touch on my shoulders pulling me back and realizing it was Calum.
I laugh and smiled. What are you doing here early in the morning? I ask. Well I wanted to say hi to my girlfriend he says. I froze and my mind was going out of control as I was trying to not freak out but smile and said "oh yea I forgot it's just been a crazy night for me", all I said.
Did you sleep well? He says. No actually I've been having nightmares I said. It's okay I can make that all go away he said. How? I said, don't worry want me to give you a ride? He said, umm yea sure. I go to the passengers seat and go to school with no problems, Calum kisses me as I do the same getting off the car. I've been trying not to freak out but it actually came true the boys next door which Calum I didn't think he would be the one, as I walk to the office a lady with long blue hair and coffin fingers looked straight at me.
Are you late? She asked. No am new here I said, okay your name? Um Stacy Dallas. She checked on the roster as she printed out my schedule and gave it to me as I waved goodbye to her as she just looks at me and smiled but in my mind though she was a bitch.
I went outside and I couldn't believe there was a long ass road to the classes, I checked my first one and I think it was closer.
I went inside the class door, all the students look at me like am some sort of new kid that's never been here, like of course I am. The teacher pulled me over to the front as I stand there like an idiot not introducing myself; class this is our new student joining us today. Hi am Stacy Dallas as all the students gasp and whispered every words but what's the big deal? I said in my mind, okay mrs.Dallas you can sit next to Ethan in the back, I look as he look a little shy as I sat down and I smiled at him as he did a little. Hey Ethan I said. Hey he said quickly, are you a shy guy? I ask. Yea but I don't want to be one it's embarrassing he said feeling bad, look Ethan you don't have to be one I can change all that I said. He looks at me in relieved as he smiled. Really? Yes I used to be a shy girl but my mom always tells me not be a girl who is a shy person, wow Stacy your really smart and nice thank you he hugs me softly as I did the same. Class started fast and I understood everything and the teacher mr. Dylan stamp mine giving me a good two thumps on as Ethan's was good two since I helped him, Ethan gave me a high five as I smiled.
Omg your so pretty and I love your smile Ethan said. Thanks I got that from my dad I said. Wow than your dad must of tough you really well Ethan said. Yea.. my dad past away, oh my god am so sorry he says freaked out. It's okay it was my fault of the accident. What? How? Ethan says.

Back flash
I was little like five years old and he spend time with me taking me to Chucky cheese as I was in the passenger seat and he made me laugh all a long and a car was coming his way and I screamed as he looked we crashed. My head was bleeding and got a mark and people got me out seeing me as I wanted to let go resisting to go with my dad but he was dead. I was crying really hard and people comfort me, and the ambulance came and the firefighters and I couldn't believe that just happened, I got send to a foster home for ten years one day my mom found me as I hugged her with happiness crying she was crying too looking at me If I was okay.

End of flashback
Am so sorry to hear that Stacy Ethan said. It's okay I have a stepdad. That's fucked up Ethan says as I node my head crying little tears, Stacy don't please he hugs me as I did the same since he's the only one that understands me.
When class was over my tears was still there with the dried ones but I didn't care, Ethan and I had the same classes together and we spend most of our times talking and laughing and told our personal stories and it felt like he was my soul mate. When we were in a tree sitting that Ethan hangs out by himself a group of girls came up to us arguing with me, who's this Ethan? Jessica this is Stacy she's new here. Oh really she sounds like a homeless girl who just came to hang here with you desperate to have a boyfriend Jessica said laughing as her friends do the same.
I stand up for myself as she looks at me Angry, look I don't know why your here but seems like you want trouble to get us detention that's not going to happen I said. Her friends gasped and Jessica was like the queen bitch ruling the school but this is a free country, listen girl you stay away from my boyfriend if you don't revenge is coming your way she says. Are you threatening me? If you are I'd love to expose you in front of your girlfriends I said.
Plus I don't even think Ethan has a girlfriend because he seem like he broke up with you because you were desperate for things you want I said.
Ethan looks at me surprised and Jessica tried hitting me as I grabbed her fist and laughed I wouldn't do that. I grab her arms throwing her to the ground and hitting her spine, she still got up trying to fight me but I refuse to her friends ran away from me. This isn't over homeless girl she walks away as I smiled, Stacy how did you know that? Ethan said.
Um I forgot to tell you i have the strength of reading people's thoughts like my mom, you are awesome I am glad to have you as my best friend he hugs me as I did too and when the break was over me and Ethan walked to our next class, which Ethan said it's the worse because the teacher gives the students homework to do over and over again. But the truth is that what if Calum is worried I already meet a friend who is a boy?