New School

Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfilia. I was born into wealth and fame due to my father.

When I was nine years old, my mother died. Ever since then, my father has been a heartless piece of trash.

I decided to leave and live with Levy and her family, but that was after I loved with Ur. She was a really good person! Better than my father that is..

While I was living with Levy, we were going to the school Sabertooth High. It was only my first year and we had tons of friends, like Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Rufus, and most of all, Yukino!

When Levy and her family, which is now considered my family also, we're going to move to a town called Magnolia. I still kept in touch with my old friends, but that was getting really difficult because of the moving.

~ Two weeks after the move ~

It's been a couple of weeks since we moved. And today we are going to get enrolled into our new school, Fairy Tail High. I am super excited!

After Levy's parents did all the boring stuff, Levy and I decided to hang out with our childhood friends, Erza, Mira, Juvia, Lisanna, Cana, Wendy, and Carla.

We were all squealing when we found out they didn't stay that far away from us. We had a fun day. We went to the booze store, the book store, the armory, the cake shop, and finally the playground. I'm pretty sure you can guess which place was for who.

We bid each other goodbye, and headed home. Tomorrow was the next day of school! Mind you, I don't eat that much, I work out, and I am pretty, although some men prefer hot or beautiful.

~ The next day ~

I woke up early. I did my normal push ups, sit ups, jogging, Judo, and TaeKwonDo. I got that habit from Ur. After my daily workout, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into my school uniform.

I went downstairs to greet my mom and dad. Aka, Levy's parents.

"Asa mom. Asa dad!" I greeted my parents.

"Asa Lucy!" They replied.

"Ready for the first day of school?" My dad asked, "You know, they have dorms there, so we won't see you until Winter Break." He and mom looked on the verge of tears, and so did I.

"W-what?! No! I thought I was going to be like Sabertooth!" I exclaimed.

"Apparently not. The reason being, keep watch over students." Mom replied.

Aww.. I am really going to miss them.. Well! I guess I will have to wait until then! In the mean time..

"I will miss you mom, dad." I said as I hugged them.

"We will miss you too honey," Dad replied.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said as I grabbed a toast from the plate and putting it in my mouth. I started running towards Levy, who was outside.

"Morning Lu! Should we get going?" She asked and I nodded.

We got a ride from our driver, Capricorn. He kindly let us in and closed the doors.

After a while, we arrived at the school, and Cap, or Capricorn opened the door and let us out.

"Thanks for the ride!" Levy and I said together.

"No problem, Miss Lucy and Miss Levy." He said as he got back into the limo and drove off. But then another car pulled up and Virgo stepped out.

"Hime, you left you bag at home." Virgo said as she handed me my bag.

"H-huh? Oh! Thanks Virgo!" I thanked the maid.

"Punishment Hime?" Virgo asked.

"N-no! Can you please stop asking that?!" I asked her.

"Yes Hime, well I'm off." She said as she walked back and drove off.

We walked towards the school. Then we saw our girl friends.

"Hey girls!" I greeted surprised. "I didn't know you guys came here!"

"Well, now you do!" The replied at the same time.

We all giggled, while me and Levy headed towards the principals office.

"See you guys later!" Levy said as we exchanged goodbyes.

We knocked on the principals door.

"Come in," I heard from the other side.

I opened the door and saw a old, short man sitting on his desk.

"Good morning Master," Levy and I said as we bowed.

"Good morning. I take it you are Lucy Heartfilia and Levy McGarden?" He asked and we nodded our heads.

"That's great," He answered. "Come, we need to give you our insignia."

"What's that?" Levy asked.

"You will soon find out. Mira!" He shouted.

"Yes Master?" She replied.

"Please, you already know what to do," He told her.

"Right," she nodded and grabbed a stamp.

"Now girls, this is the schools insignia. Everyone attending the school has one. It is to show you are part of this school, like a family." Mira explained.

"Now, what color and where?" She asked.

Levy went first.

"Um, I would like it white.. no! Wait maybe orange! Oh no.. what color should I pick?!" Levy panicked.

"Don't worry Levy, you can have a special one. One that changes color only once." Mira replied and Levy relaxed.

"Phew, okay I would like it white, and on my back to the high left." And Mira placed it there.

"What about you, Lucy?" She asked me.

"I would like pink and on the back on my right hand." I told her and she placed it there.

"Wow!" I said admiring the new mark on my hand. "Come on Levy! Let's go to Erza and the others!" She nodded vigorously, I thought that it was going to fall off..

"Thanks! Bye Master!" We thanked the old man. Then we walked out of the office.

We were looking for the rest of our friends until I saw a guy with headphones around his neck and and unforgettable coat hanging from his shoulders.

At that moment I knew...