Alive

*~GUYS~! GOMENESAI FOR NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY BOOKS! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY! GOMEN, GOMEN, GOMEN! ANYWAY! CARRY ON WITH THE STORY?~*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person Point Of View

Lucy sat down there, crying her eyes out. She was angry, sad, and depressed at the moment.

She was just about to get up until a hand grabbed her wrist quickly. She turned quickly to the source of the grabbing. Her eyes widened..

In surprise and disbelief.

"Jellal..?"

"Hey.. Lulu.." Jellal quietly said, obviously in pain. 

Lucy, however was overjoyed, tears surprisingly still flowing. She hugged the blue-haired man and rested her head on the crook of his neck, not caring if she got his blood on her shirt.

She then remembered he was still bleeding. She quickly, but hastily, took off her jacket and wrapped it around his gash. She tightened it so that it wouldn't continue bleeding.

"Hey, Jellal? Can you stand?" Lucy softly asked. The man tried to get in a sitting position, but pain struck him hard and he slumped back on the wall, his wound starting to bleed again.

Lucy gasped in surprise. She swiftly, in one motion, got him on a piggy back style, and started running towards the door. 

Once she got out of the door, she sprinted down the stairs and out of the school. She looked around for Jellal's car. When she spotted it, she walked towards it. She then took out his spare keys from her phone chain.

 She then took out his spare keys from her phone chain

She put him in the backseat. Then she closed the door and got in the front seat, started the ignition, and started driving quickly to the hospital.

~Back At The Dorms~

"Has anyone seen Lucy?" Gray asked everyone. Well, what was remaining of everyone. It was only him, Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, and Loke.

"Nah.." Gajeel bluntly answered, but was worried a little.

The rest answered the same way. They were confused on why Lucy left so suddenly and hasn't come back for two hours and fifty-nine minutes.. Make that three hours.

"I'm going after her!" Natsu suddenly shouted. All the boys shot down his remark with a "No!"

Natsu grumbled angrily and took out some chicken and chomped on it, muttering things like, "Why not?" or "No fair!"

The door suddenly slammed open to reveal a red-haired woman with a sinister smile. "You're next~.."