Different Dorm

*~*~* by the way its always going to be in Lucy's Point of View unless I say, Kay?*~*~*

"Laxus nii-San!" I almost shouted jumping on his back, surprising him a little.

"Heh, hey Blondie! Long time no see." He answered taking me off his back and holding me from under my armpits in front of him. I went chibi.

Then he sat me down on my feet on the floor.

That's when other girls talked about me saying things like..

"What is with her?"

Or

"What is she doing with my Laxus-kun?"

I never heard any of them.

"Laxus nii-San what have you been doing the whole time? I haven't seen you for months!" I asked him.

The thing is I never heard his answer because the bell rung.

"Oh! Sorry Laxus-kun, I gotta go! See ya! Come on Levy, let's get to class!"

"See ya later Blondie." Laxus replied as I grabbed Levy's wrist and ran to class.

I waved. We ran all the way to class. When we entered class, all eyes were on us. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Ah! There are our new students, yes?" He asked and we nodded.

"Well, come in! Come up and introduce yourselves!" Then Levy and I entered the classroom.

"My name is Guildarts Clive. I will be your Reading teacher, but call me Mr. Clive." And we nodded again. "So go ahead! Introduce yourselves."

Levy decided to go first.

"H-hi minna. I'm Levy McGarden." She stuttered a bit.

"Nice to meet you Levy. Go sit next to Jet. Jet, raise your hand." Mr. Clive commanded. Then a guy with a funny looking hat raised his hand. Levy looked hesitant but she obeyed.

"You next missy," Mr. Clive persuaded.

"Look at that chick!"

"She looks so hot!"

"She's mine!"

Those were some of the things some guys said as I walked to the front.

"Hello minna! My name is Lucy Heartfilia." I joyfully told the class.

"She has such a beautiful voice!"

"No way! She's the Lucy Heartfilia?!"

More things some guys said. But Mr. Clive interrupted them smirking for who knows what.

"Good, now Ms. Heartfilia, go and sit next to Jellal." Mr. Clive told me.

No way! Jellal?! I was so excited!

Before Mr. Clive told me who Jellal is, I walked towards Jellal, sat down next to Jellal.

I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Jellal! I've missed you!" I told him.

"I've missed you too Lucy! How have you been?" He asked me.

"Great! Although I moved from my evil father. How about you?"

"Great, as always." He replied and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay class! Today, we aren't learning anything!" The teacher said.

The class exploded in cheers. For the rest of the day, we didn't learn anything. Me and Jellal just talked and talked, catching up with each other.

It was the end of the day, and we had to go to our dorms. I hope I get a dorm with Levy and the rest of my friends!

I checked my paper. I apparently have Dorm B. I hope Levy and the others got it too!

"Hey Levy-Chan! What dorm do you have?" I asked my friend.

"Dorm G. Do you?" She asked excitedly.

"Aww! No! I got Dorm B!" I whined and cried chibi style. She did too.

"Well, at least we live together and go to the same school!" I said trying to be optimistic.

"Yeah! See you on Monday Lu-Chan!" She said and left.

"See you!" I called after her. I guess I'll have to find this dorm by myself then.

~ One Hour Later ~

I FINALLY FOUND THE DORMS! Now all I have to do is find Dorm B.

I saw on a sign that Dorm B is the best or richest one out of all of them. I'm lucky. I guess..

When I walked up to the door to the dorm, I knocked. I know I had a key, but I didn't just want to barge into the place and be like 'This is my place now! Bow down to my will!'.

What surprised me was Jellal opened the door.

"Hey Lu, what are you doing here?" He asked.

I showed him the paper Master gave me the day I enrolled. He quickly read over it and nodded.

He turned his head back into the dorm and shouted, "Hey guys! Our dorm mate is here!"

"Alright! Let him in!" I heard a familiar voice answer.

"It's not a him! It's a her!" Jellal shouted back.

"Oh. Well let her in." The voice replied and Jellal opened the door letting me in.