Ice Cream

SHOUT OUT TO: Punkrockgirlqueen and my Senpai, SenpaiBubbles   Now~ on with the short story~!

I walked into the parlor right on the 59th second, making it 60 second, which made it fifteen minutes.

You probably didn't understand that.

I mean I walked in the parlor in the exact fifteen minutes I have them.

I walked to the table the boys were. I went unnoticed by the boys, because they were talking among themselves about where I was.

"Guys, do you know where Lu is? It's been fifteen minutes!" Jellal exclaimed.
I walked towards him and hugged him on the neck from behind.

"I know." I told them, and they all looked at me.

"Lucy!" They shouted looking at me.

"Hey! Have you guys had your ice cream yet?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Okay! So Laxus-niisan, you want the chocolate chip flavor, right?" He nodded.

"Gray-kun, you want blueberry?" He nodded.

"Natsu, you want wasabi flavored, right?" He nodded.

I took note of everyone else's. Then I went to the counter and ordered everyone's flavors. After I ordered, I went back to their table and gave them their ice creams.

We enjoyed our ice creams before deciding to go back to the dorms. I rode in my car obviously, but I drove in the lead.