Close Encounter

I know this isn't an update, I'm sorry, but I wanted to let you guys see what I drew!

Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan or Shingeki No Kyojin!

Ha, thanks for bearing with me. Update tomorrow or day after~!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Decided To Continue Here)

"Jellal..?" Lucy spake in a soft voice while approaching the only bed in the room holding her blue haired friend.

He moved his head slightly upward, looking at the blonde teen. He cracked a small smile.

"Lucy.. Hey," He says in a raspy tone. Lucy quickly looked for water; luckily there was a jar next to cups filled with water. She went over poured a cup and gave it to him to drink. He downed it in one gulp.

After, he let out a breath. "Much better. Thanks Lucy." He says in a tone closer to his original. "Lucy..? You okay?" He asks after not receiving a response from her for a while. 

"You idiot..!" She sobbed failing at keeping her tears under control. "How could I be okay after you almost died? Huh?!" She screamed.

The blue haired guy's eyes widened and he moved his head back at the same time in surprise. "I'm sorry I almost died..?" He suggested.

He honestly didn't know what to say after he randomly started crying like that. He moved to a more comfortable sitting position on his bed, wincing in pain but not doing anything about it.

He patted her head in an awkward, yet comforting way. "Please don't cry," He said trying to calm her.

Lucy nodded and wiped her tears repeatedly, leaving behind a streak of dry tears and red, puffy eyes. 

Jellal was about to say something more, but knocking at the door interrupted him. Lucy quickly turned her head to the door, walking to it.

Before she got to the door however, the door opened revealing a doctor. 

Lucy understood it was a doctor, but she couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong. Doctors usually knock and wait, announcing they were here for the patient before walking in, right?

That's when she noticed something glinting from the reflection of the sun's light. 

A syringe with a needle.

She ran to the 'doctor', but he simply moved out of the way causing Lucy to fly forward and land on the floor.

The 'doctor' quickly moved towards Jellal and whipped out the syringe and insert it into his skin, when he heard a scream.

A scream shattering the windows in the room.

Lucy's scream.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry For Not Updating in a while. 

And since everyone was telling their Hogwarts house in one of my previous chapters, I'll tell you guys mine. I am a. . .

Slytherin