Was it..?

"No way. No way his left us." I whispered my eyes widening.

"I'm sorry Luce.." Natsu said trying to comfort me.

"No.. no, no, no, no, no!" I whispered tears threatening to fall.

"No!" I shouted running out of the classroom with tears falling out of my eyes. I heard the boys call out after me, but I didn't care. I kept running until I reached our dorms.

I punched the door open, and ran up the stairs to Jellal's room.

I opened the door immediately and see five letters. One addressed to each of us. One for Me, Gray, Natsu, Loke, and Laxus.

I opened the letter addressed to me. It said:

Dear Lucy,

I know why you're reading this letter and I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry.

By the time you read this, I would have already been gone. Gray and Natsu should have already told you, but I transferred to another school. You probably wouldn't understand why.

Just to tell you again, I'm sorry. I'm really bad at making letters as you can see, heh.

Love, Jellal

I woke up screaming.

No way.. that couldn't have been real.. was it real?

I have to know.

I walked over to Jellal's room. I took steady breaths and opened the door.

What surprised me was..

He wasn't there.

I can feel myself dropping to the floor crying.

Then, I heard a voice.

"Lucy..?"