Tears of Happiness

( *~*~* By the way! This is a picture of an School girl! lol I'm not the best drawer. Lmao *~*~*)

~I was in my car, cruising down the street, wind blowing my hair one direction, ( *~*~* HAHAHA LOOLLL *~*~*) Erza's cake in the passenger seat

~
I was in my car, cruising down the street, wind blowing my hair one direction, ( *~*~* HAHAHA LOOLLL *~*~*) Erza's cake in the passenger seat.

By the way, you must be confused, 'Like why am I driving to where Erza is staying in stead of walking there? I mean don't you live near each other?'

Hahahahaha! .. No.

Erza lives in her mansion about five miles away from school. Your also probably wondering, 'Why does she live in her mansion? I mean, isn't she supposed to be living in a dorm like you?'

No. She's not. Erza is living in her mansion because she is a third year. Third years usually get to choose whether they want to stay at home, or stay in dorms, although most pick dorms.

As I was arriving her mansion, I gave her a call.

"Hey, Erza!" I exclaimed when she answered the phone.

Also, this is a picture of my phone!
I don't know why.. But I'm completely obsessed with space or Celestial things!
And unicorns!

 But I'm completely obsessed with space or Celestial things!And unicorns!

"Hey Lucy! What's up?" She replied.

"Nothing much, I'm just outside your mansion gate, can you tell your guard to open up?" I asked her.

"Sure thing, Lucy!" She answered.

She hung up the call. She probably already found out that, that was the reason I called in the first place.

A few minutes later, the guard opened the gate.

"Thanks!" I waved and smiled brightly at the guard, who flushed a light pink. I wonder why..

I drove into the driveway, and parked.
I took out Erza's cake box. It didn't look like normal cake box, but a rectangle white cardboard box.

 It didn't look like normal cake box, but a rectangle white cardboard box

I walked to the door and knocked on it. The door immediately swing open, and revealed the scarlet haired beauty.

I put the cake gently on the floor before I got attacked by Erza in a hug.

"Lucy! It's been forever!" Erza exclaimed.

"Yeah! I haven't seen you since middle school! And~ I got a present for you!" I told her.

"Oh! Oh! What is it?!" She joyfully asked, bouncing around.

I picked up the box, and pushed it towards her. "This." I told her.

She gave me a suspicious look before opening the box.

As soon as she saw what was it the box, her eyes showed all surprise, warmth, and stars.

"Oh my Mavis.. Lucy.. is this for me?" She asked.

I held her shoulders and looked her straight in the eye.

"Of course it is Erza." I said calmly. "Your my friend, and not just my friend, but my best friend.. And friends mean the world to me."

By the time I was done with my mini speech, she had tears in her eyes, which were streaming down her face. Tears of Happiness.