Here Comes The Cops

I said goodbye to Erza, after giving her another hug, and walked to my car.
I unlocked the door, stepped in, and put my keys in the ignition.

I had moved the driving stick to 'reverse' and drove backwards. After that, I moved the stick to drive and drove to the gate. I saw the same man from before.

I just noticed the guy from before had. He looked really familiar. Then, that's when I finally realized..

"Capricorn?" I asked joyfully.

He nodded his head and bowed deeply.

I was really surprised. He looks really different. For one before, he had this Gandalf looking beard, that was white obviously, and Dumbledoor looking hair. (*~*~* lol I know at least some of you guys saw what I did there XD *~*~*)

Now he had slick back white hair, and a fancily trimmed mustache. I wondered what happened to him.. then again.. it has been about four years since I left the Heartfilia Estate.

I waved goodbye to him, and drove out the gate. I looked at the time. It was 3:27 p.m. Oh no.. I had three minutes to get there. I decided to speed a bit.

I was about 30 seconds from where I needed to be, when a cop came and pulled me over.

He knocked on the window, indicating me to roll down the window. Which I respected.

I took one look at him and I instantly knew he was a pervert. This is a thing I could do. The boys used to, and still do whenever I see a guy, call it a superpower. I could tell from one look at the guy, if he was a pervert, kind person, innocent, etc.

I know how to get out of paying tickets because of this. So I quickly turned the other way before the window rolled down.

"Hey miss..." He trailed off blushing because I turned towards him, and with the shirt I was wearing, you could see a bit of my cleavage. I could see his eyes trail down there..

Ew..

"Yes, mister?" I asked him in a voice almost unlike mine. In a good way.. I think..

"U-uh.. I-I'm sorry t-to bother you m-miss. N-no. There's n-nothing w-wrong." He replied stuttering badly, his face red.

"Good." I replied. Before rolling up the windows, (*~*~* lol I forgot what those glasses on the cars are called. *~*~*) I winked at him. Then rolled up the window before driving off.

I made it to the ice cream parlor ten seconds before I told them. I decided to tease them a bit.

I waited until nine seconds, then on the tenth second, I walked inside the parlor.

There being greeted by my friends.