The Truth

Oh my Irene! I went on this thing called a Field Trip in school and we went on a.. bus..? Anyway when I was looking out of the window, you won't believe what i saw!!

When we were passing the highway, I saw a sign that said 'Entering Magnolia'! (Magnolia: Fairy Tail Reference!)

Then! I saw another sign that said that said 'Phantom street. I instantly thought Black Butler. Ciel Phantomhive!

FINALLY! I saw ANOTHER sign. I saw a number 3. Then the next letters that were capitalized were 'D' 'M' and 'G'! Ohhh my Irene! 3DMG! Attack on Titan reference! And this is no joke! I almost started fangirling! Although.. I did do an incoherent screech.. heh. Anyways! On with da story!
___________________________
"Lucy..?" A voice said behind me. A voice that was awfully similar to-

"Jellal?" I asked uncertainly.

"No I'm sorry.. Jellal already left a few moments ago."  I turned to see the person was none other than Jellal's twin brother, Siegrain.

This got me a bit angry.

"Sieg! Where's Jellal?!" I asked him, my temper going up by the second.

"Calm dow-" He tried to say but I cut him off.

"Calm down..?" My voice getting calmer then louder. "CALM DOWN?!" I screamed.

"Look Sieg! You DO NOT know how that feels. I'm going after him and none of you can stop me!" I yelled getting up and running to my room.

I punched my door (it exploded) and ran in. I quickly packed all the things I would need. Then I quickly ran out the door with my car keys.

Hearing the calls of my name didn't stop me from running out of the doors.

I ran to my car, jumped in through the open window, and started the car.

The thing is.. the car wouldn't start.

Bloody Hel-

I caught myself.

Fine then car. Be that way.

I just decided to run, and since I'm a pretty good runner..

Who knows? Maybe it wasn't his fault.