Grim Reaper

Hi, people of planet Earth (and other planets)

just a little note before we begin.

1. My favourite comment from last update - 'Wow you updated '

2. I was busy with exams, and they pushed the exams further for about a month. so I am sorry ;;

3. Rip XXXTentacion (a bit late for this but, R. I. P.)

Les get started

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

If that was me. . Then that should be-

"LUCY!" I yelled u-turning and running after her. I caught up to her and tried to place my hand on her shoulder.

It went straight through.

 "What the-" I stared down at my hands in confusion. I realized they were shaking slightly.

Someone then tapped my shoulder. I jumped and turned around quickly, but no other person was behind me. I then faced the way I was walking before.

My entire body froze.

. . Me?

_________________________

Gajeel and Laxus were in the kitchen, mostly lounging since they finished what remaining food they had, no thanks to Natsu. 

They were mostly talking about music, but at some point Laxus looked at the time on his cell. 

22:37

A tidal wave on anxiety crashed down on him as looked at the completely dark window and  wondered where the smaller blonde had gone. He was about to call her again, as he had done earlier secretly, but he had received a text.

'𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆.'

Another ding went off as he got the second one.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘.'

An icy feeling washed over as he read the last one.

'𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 

𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 

𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

 :)'

________________________

The figure standing before me was obviously myself. Something wasn't right though, not just pitch black eyes, but the vibe itself. Dark, yet inviting.

He outstretched his hand to me. 

I could feel myself reaching forward. Grabbing his hand.

We dissipated in a cloud of black smoke.

~

When my vision refocused, we were in a darker area. It felt like it was trying to swallow me whole.

I realized we were not alone, with others discussing things with a crisp whisper. Other me walked ahead of me toward the whispering.

Approaching the crowd of whispers immediately dissolved it. Moving figures then moved around all around.

Suddenly a fire was lit right before me, causing me to jump back in surprise. From that, multiple fires sprung up, casting light in the room. There was a crowd of hooded figures, on both the left and the right, and ahead was a man, sitting on a throne. He looked about 150 centimetres tall.

"Hello boys."

He spoke out a smile slowly forming across his face.

Then, he sat up straighter, his hand folded in his lap. "Nice to see you've brought him. Good job. Reaper, do your part."

An older male with a suit appeared, and stood before me. "Take my hand Jellal. Your suffering will be over."

I paused. I refused to take his hand. I couldn't leave everyone that I love, here and now. "No."

'Reaper' sighed, as if he was anticipating that course of action. He faced his hand palm toward me, and a blinding blue light overtook the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Insert shameless plug - https://www.quotev.com/story/10067745/Abandoning-Nightmares-Black-Butler-X-Reader  /// That is my Quotev story, if you want to check it out

Shoutout to @animewatcher427 lmao