Ice Cream and Cake Delivery

"I dare you, to kiss who you like." Gray said.

I had on a blank face.

"Okay!" I said excitedly.

I got up from my spot, and I kissed Gray on the cheek, then I did the same with Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal and Natsu.

I didn't know about Loke, since I just met him, so I gave him a hug.

I went back to my spot, grinning at their blushing faces.

"Alright!" I said completely unfazed by what happened, "What game do we play now?" I was practically bouncing on the floor.

"U-uh, I d-don't know.. H-how ab-bout we stop playing this game?" Gajeel tried hard not to stutter said.

"Aww.." I said pouting, with my arms crossed.

Blushing intensifies.

"N-n-no! How about we get some ice cream?" Jellal said.

I immediately brightened up at this.

"Really?!" I asked.

He nodded his head, along with the rest of the group.

"Thank you!" I whisper shouted. I jumped up and ran to my room.

I walked up the stairs, more like skipped two, and went to my room.
Every time I look at it, it still fills me up with happiness.

I looked for the perfect outfit, which only took five minutes.

It was a shirt, that said 'I Love Ice Cream' which was a pink shirt with vanilla ice cream in a cone, with gold laced stripes, and some pale blue jean shorts.

I put my hair in a high ponytail, which can down to my middle-lower back, with my bangs covering some of my face.

I grabbed my dorm key, just in case the boys forget, which they probably will. Then I also grabbed my money, for the ice cream.

I went downstairs and grabbed the box of cake for Erza.

"Hey Luce," I heard a voice say.

"Yes, Natsu?" I answered, knowing it's him because of him voice.

"How did y- Never mind.. Who's the cake for?" He asked.

"Erza." I said simply while turning to face him while smiling. "You know how much she loves cake."

"Ah," Natsu replied. "Well, Laxus told me to come and get you. We are going in the car!" He said excitedly.

"Okay!" I replied. I grabbed the cake box and started walking outside, to where the guys where parked. I also see my car, that my parents bought me when I turned 17. ( *~*~* You were expecting 16, weren't you? XD *~*~*)

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey," they replied with the tiniest of blushes, but I didn't see.

"I'm just going to take this cake to Erza, alright? I'll meet up with you guys in fifteen minutes." I informed them.

"Okay, be back soon Lu," Jellal said, and I nodded.

I unlocked the car door, put the cake box in the passenger seat, and walked to the driver seat and got in.
I don't think the boys saw the car, because their jaws dropped.

I giggled at the boys and drove out.

( *~*~* This was her car by the way *~*~*)