Saturday Morning and Ideas

I woke up to the blinding sunlight of Saturday morning. I tried to get up, only to have arms around my waist being pulled down.

I looked to my right to see Laxus-niisan.

I giggled quietly and tried to get out of his arms without waking him up. He was a light sleeper.

Yes! I somehow did it! Now, time for breakfast.

I silently walked to the kitchen and got out the regular breakfast things. You know, eggs, bread, bacon, pancake mix and milk.

By the way, I did this without making any noise.

I got two pans out, and made pancakes, 30 stacks mind you. I also made eggs, and toasted the bread. Then I grilled bacon. Finally I poured milk in seven different cups.

I put the breakfast in seven different plates, mine being the smallest.

The next task is to wake up the boys. I decided to wake them up, lightest sleeper to deepest sleeper.

Since I was closest to Jellal's room I decided to wake him up first.

I opened the door, and walked to his door.

"Hey? Jellal-kun? It's time to wake up!" I told him.

I saw him turn, and finally crack open his eyes.

"Hmm..? Oh.. Good morning Lu.." He said sleepy.

I giggled and told him to wake up once more. He finally woke up. This took about 30 seconds.

Next person is Gray-kun.

I walked into Gray's cold room. He kept it cold, because he said it's roomy.

I shook Gray. "Gray-kun? Gray-kun! Wake up!"

"Hm?" He answered looking up.

"Oh Lucy! Hey. What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing but me Gray-kun. Anyway, it's time for breakfast." I told him.

"Oh. Okay. Be there in a few." He replied.

I did the others the same way except for Natsu, Gajeel-san, and Leo-San.

I went to Gajeel's room and woke him up, simply saying, 'Rock and Breakfast'

I went to Natsu's room and said 'There's food' and he woke up.

Then I went to Leo-san's room and asked him to wake up. Surprisingly enough, he fell off the bed.

"Leo-san! Wake up! There's breakfast in the kitchen!" I told him.

"Be there in a month.." He said dozing off.

"Leo-San!" I shouted.

"Huh? What? Where?" He asked.

"Wake up. Breakfast. Kitchen." I told him, answering his questions.

He got up and ran to the kitchen. I got there before him, it seemed like I teleported.

"Morning minna!" I said excitedly.

"Morning Lu."

"Morning Bunny Girl."

"Morning Beautiful."

"Morning Blondie."

"Morning Lucy."

"Morning Luce."

(*~*~* Im pretty sure you can guess who said what! XD *~*~*)

After we finished eating, we washed the dishes, took showers, brushed teeth, and changed clothes. We didn't sweep the place because it was already left clean.

We watched t.v., and played some games. Now we were bored. I was on Jellal's shoulders with my arms stretched out and my tongue stuck out blowing raspberries, while Jellal was running around making airplane sounds.

"Hey. I got an idea!" Natsu said suddenly.

Everyone was shocked, and stopped what they were doing. Me as well but I wasn't as shocked as the others.

"No way! Natsu thinking?!" Everyone, not including me, shouted.

"Whatever." Natsu said dismissively. "Anyway, do you want to hear the idea or not?" He asked.

Everyone nodded their heads. Natsu not included.

"Okay! How about we play Truth or Dare?"