Being Ninja

(BEE TEE DUBS! DIS GONNA HAVE A RAMEN TON OF NARUTO REFERENCES! COOL? AlRiGhT, cOoL)

When we got back to the dorms, the boys realized that they didn't have their dorm keys.

"Oh no! WE DON'T HAVE OUR DORM KEYS!" Natsu shouted. "DOES ANYONE HAVE THE KEY TO THE DORM?!"

Each boy checked their pockets for a key. I giggled, causing the boys' head snap towards me. Their eyes practically begging, or asking, me.

I brought out the key from my car keychain. They cried anime tears of joy, and almost pounced on me, when I jumped up, front flipped in the air and landed on my feet in front of them.

They looked at me in awe as if I know some kind of jutsu (*~*~* WHERE MY NARUTO FAMS AT?! *~*~*)

I brought out the key and unlocked the dorm door. I turned to face them.

"Guys, today's Sunday, which means tomorrow is school. So don't stay up too late! Okay?" I asked.

They nodded in agreement vigorously.. except for Leo. I turned to Gajeel, and did a small nod on my head to explain what would happen if they don't wake up in time.

After about 30 seconds of explaining, Leo nodded, maybe even faster than the other boys. I grinned and told them to do whatever they wanted as long as they keep it quiet.

I started walking away, thinking they were going to start making noise, like they usually do. But instead I got silence. It was quiet.. Too quiet for my liking.

I looked around and I don't see the boys behind me. Oh! I know what they're getting at. It was dark inside the dorm.. No lights were on.. Just the way I like it.. I smirked.

Suddenly I heard something coming towards me. I calmly caught it between my fingers and examined the object.

A shuriken.

I threw it back to where it came from, resulting in the hearings of two thuds. Gray and Natsu.

"Come on.. Blondie.. I know you learned jutsu, so just show us already!" I heard Laxus-nii whisper from about 800 feet away, he was probably on the roof.

I smirked. So they wanted to see my jutsu..? Heh. Fine then.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." I whispered, while doing the hand sign, and two more clones appeared. I nodded at my clones, them already knowing what to do.

A few seconds later I heard four thuds indicating that the rest of the boys have been spotted and taken out.

I laughed softly, dismissed my clones, and went to my room. I locked the door, took a shower, changed into my pajamas, curled up in my bed and fell asleep.

Yes! I'm finally done with dis chapter! It's like.. almost midnight! Glad I kept up with meh schedule! I also ate some ramen earlier, which concluded me into making this Naruto based chapter!

~Good night!

And

~Good morning!