Two

This Is Your New Life

Robyn

The next morning, I woke up but not in my dorm room. I rolled to see I was next to a man. I was about to scream but forgot what happened yesterday...I'm engaged now. I stared down at my finger and looked how the diamond sparkled. Too bad that this wasn't for real...cause this would be the best feeling right now. Then, I remember all the stuff that happened yesterday after signing those papers...

Yesterday...

So, here are the rules...you can no longer go to college, no more working, no more doing things on your own.

No more college? Why not? I love my school.

And I bet you do but, as the fiancé of Justyn Lyons, you have to actually act like his fiancé...so, meaning...you guys can't be inseparable.

I can at least do online college, right? I want to get my degree still.

Of course. Now, the wedding day is on May 17th...

Wedding day? May 17th...is like six weeks from today.

Exactly...the public will love it. Every news reporter, journalist, and fools with camera will be there trying to take a picture of the famous Justyn Lyons tying the knot.

This sounds great and all but...

Robyn...it's okay. Once the deal is done, you don't have to worry about me no more. Plus, we're pretending...just think of it as a play or movie.

Okay...what about all my stuff?

Don't worry...my guys are moving your stuff into the house now. Now, let's get you ready and settled.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. For a billionaire, he sure does need someone to clean this shit up. I was exhausted from moving all my stuff here, filling out paperwork from my school, and explaining to my boss why I'm quitting the job. I hopped in the shower but was startled when I heard the bathroom door open. I couldn't see much because of the foggy shower door but it had to be...Justyn. God...why is he in here? I thought we discuss this yesterday...personal space. I turned of the shower and grabbed a towel. Once I opened the door, he was brushing his teeth but stopped when he saw me step out the shower.

Never knew chocolate could look good when it's wet.

He really wants to start sexual jokes...fine, two can play that game.

Maybe you see how good it tastes when it's wet.

He smirked and laughed before turning off the sink. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Alot of people are going to see us today, Robyn. I don't want you freaking out if they began asking you tons of questions, okay?

I got you. What's today anyway?

Nothing special...I have some things to take care at the office. I just want to stick to the plan so Monica won't slap me silly.

You and Monica must be close...how did you guys meet? I asked as I walked out the bathroom.

Like in middle school. She's was in eight grade...I think. Everyone would make fun of me because I was like too smart... basically because I was a nerd.

A nerd? Everyone's favorite bachelor was a nerd? I sat on the bed and began to lotion my legs.

He laughed and made his way over to me and grabbed the lotion. He squeezed some in his hand and began to lotion my legs. At first I was shocked but it felt good...really good. A girl can get use to this...being pampered.