Ten

Let This End or Keep It Going?

Robyn

I didn't think that Michael was going to answer the phone. We haven't talked in a while and surprisingly he still had my number. He sent me his address and I told him I'll be there in a minute. I called for a cab and made my way to his apartment. I finally reached it and I took a deep breath and walked up to his door. I knocked on it and he had opened the door. He still looked the same when I saw him at the wedding a few months ago.

Hey Robyn.

Hey...is it okay if I come in?

Yeah...of course.

He stepped to the side and let me in and closed the door behind me. I forgot how much of a neat freak he was...everything had to be organized with him. He turned off his TV and patted a spot next to him...asking him to sit by him. I sat down and he wrapped his arm around me.

I forgot to tell you how fine you looked on your 'fake' wedding day.

Fake? Why you say that?

It's obvious. I mean you don't think I'm that slow, do you?

I can explain it.

No need to. You don't really love this cat, do you?

I stared at him and just began telling him everything that happened. How I caught my so called husband having sex with his PA.

Well, he's a fucking idiot. I wouldn't cheat on my wife if she was as gorgeous as you.

Really?

Yeah...you know what I say? Get revenge.

Revenge?

Like get back at him. Do something that will make him super mad.

I hope he wasn't thinking of me having sex with him. Not that it's not a thought but it's other ways to get revenge. Then it hit me...a plan that would probably ruin me but him the most.

Why don't I tell the press this was a fake marriage? Tell them he married a low class black woman for publicly?

Wouldn't that make you look bad though?

This is about him...not me.

Alright...do it.

I looked at him and smiled and pulled out my phone out and contact my old job.

Hello?

Hi...I have some information on Justyn Lyons and his wife.

Justyn

I tried contacting Robyn but she wouldn't answer. With our business out to everyone, paparazzi hasn't left me alone. For the pass month now, everyone began contacting me and some of my business deals have went down the drain. Monica, of course, was trying her best to make us a couple but I told her that was a one time thing and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. She isn't even in my top ten of women I've fucked. My sister and brothers told me what Robyn did for my birthday and what she had planned but I had to ruin it. I didn't go...I stayed home and tried calling her. My sister told me, and I quote...

You might be one of the most dumbest fucking men in the world, you dumb ass. Losing a fine ass wife like Robyn for some bitch with fucking blonde extensions. Man...you lucky that Robyn isn't gay.

I know my sister was right but I didn't want to believe it. My parents are mad at me and forced me to fire Monica and I did just that. I would do anything to get my Robyn back. Would she do the same for me?