Seven

My Lovely Wife

Justyn

I can't believe that we are finally married! When the doors opened, I saw her looking stunning as ever. I see that she was walking with my father...I didn't mind, as long as she gets to me, I'm good. As she was walking down, I saw tears fill her eyes up. I hate seeing my queen cry. But she wasn't sad, she was just nervous and filled with joy. She had finally reached me and I grabbed her hand and bought her up to me. As the preacher was speaking, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was blushing hard and it brought a smile to my face. If only she knew what's going to happen to her when we get alone.

If only one in the audience believe these two shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold you peace.

I looked and I saw Monica face...she looked like she wanted to say something but she got up and left. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back to Robyn.

Now, Justyn will like to say his vows. Go ahead, son.

Right...of course.

I pulled out the paper in my pocket and looked at Robyn as I took a deep breath and began reading.

Robyn...it seems like it was destiny that brought us together. I know that people will think that this whole relationship happened so quickly. I never thought to fall in love with someone so easy and so suddenly. After my horrible past relationships, you helped me see that money doesn't have to make you find happiness. I can safely say that even though we haven't been together so long, I know that I am making the right decision now. You have finally shown me the happiness I needed this last few years. I love you baby.

Tears came in her eyes but I wiped them away with my hand. I could see my family smiling at me as I took the rings from my brother. I took a deep breath and placed the ring on her finger.

By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride.

I pulled her closer to me and consumed her lips. It was the best kiss I have shared with anyone before. I pulled her back and saw that she smile more than me.

Mr and Mrs Lyons everyone.

Everyone cheered as me and Robyn walked isle, hand and hand. I walked her upstairs to the room I was getting ready in. I pulled her inside and locked the door behind us. I turned around to see her smirking at me.

Mrs. Lyons? Don't you just love the sound of that.

I really do, babe. But, we do have to get ready for the reception. Everyone is waiting for us.

Then, let them wait. I haven't had my baby in three whole days.

I pulled her closer to me and she smiled slightly at me as she brought my lips towards hers. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. She ran her hands threw my hair as she began to remove my clothes. My hands began to roam her body as I found the zipper on her dress. I began to undo it as she began to moan in my mouth. I pulled it off as I lifted her body on to the dresser. Man, I can't wait to we leave...she's going to be in for a special surprise.

Robyn

After our little session, he helped me into my other dress. This one...Justyn picked it out for me. I wasn't shocked that he picked a dress like this because the way his mother and sister dress, he had to have some fashion scent.

 I wasn't shocked that he picked a dress like this because the way his mother and sister dress, he had to have some fashion scent