Six

Wedding Day

Robyn

Six hours before my wedding

I hate rushing...and this is a day no one should be rushing. Two months have passed and the day has finally came. Justyn's parents already flew my parents down here for the wedding and I didn't know how I would react when I see my dad after 14 years.

Robyn, can I come in?

Yeah.

The door opened and in walked in Monica. For a girl who doesn't want me to marry her so-called - man, she is really calm.

You look beautiful, Robyn.

Thank you. But, what's the plan...after the wedding?

Oh...you get married and you leave. No need to have you here longer than you need to be.

But, how would everyone react when the famous billionaire is no longer married?

That's where I come in. He finds out that you are a gold digger and marries his long time friend and assistant.

And you think he will agree with this?

I know he will...me and Justyn are meant to be together.

Little did this bitch know. I'm not going no where...no time soon. And now with this wedding happening, he doesn't want to leave me and I know he wouldn't want me to leave either.

Well, Monica, since you are the assistant, then, you can go check if everything is set up and make sure my wedding goes to plan.

Once I said, she looked at me with anger in her eyes. Yeah bitch, I said it. Now, be a good little work slave and follow your master orders.

Anything you want, Robyn.

She left out the room and slammed the door too. I laughed slightly and my phone began to ring. I looked at it and saw that it was Amanda. I was a little jealous that she got with Michael but I shouldn't be since I was about to marry a billionaire. I ignored her call...she's already invite to the wedding...what more can she want? Be in the wedding? I laid my head on the table as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Justyn's mother.

Is everything okay, sweetheart?

Yes...no. I have something to say.

What is it, Robyn?

What if you barely know someone and you are being paid to marry the person but you start developing feelings for the person and someone doesn't want you even want you pretending to do that?

Robyn...I understand.

Wait...you do?

I know that Monica is paying you to marry my son. But, my son has never been this happy over the past few years. You might think that is a bad idea but I say go for it.

Really?

The same thing happened to me. Christian married me because of his friends dare him. But at the end, he fell in love with me. It was crazy at first but, the love was strong and I haven't regretted that day since then.

So, you don't have a problem with me marrying your son?

No...I just want my son happy. And he seems happy with you, Robyn.

Thank you, Mrs. Lyons.

Please, call me Joanne.

Is that why you named Justyn? Because your name starts with a J?