Twelve

A Christmas Miracle

Robyn

December 24...Christmas Eve

A few weeks pass and it was already Christmas Eve. I didn't know how fast it would have came but it did. But that's not the only thing that is shocking this year...I'm pregnant. And the thing is...I haven't told Justyn. I just found out like three weeks ago. With me and Justyn constant sexual encounters, without protection, it was bound to happen. I wasn't shocked...I was pretty excited. My first child...our first child. I began to get ready for the Christmas party. I put on my outfit and began apply make up. I looked up and saw Justyn but he was on the phone.

Do you think you can have it done before tomorrow?...Even better...I'm glad I hired you...No need to thank me, I should be the one saying that...Alright, just email me when you're done...Okay, bye bye.

I looked at him as he began jumping up and down and spun me around in his arms.

Justyn? You okay?

Babe...I'm the happiest man right now. I just got investor from Europe. He's willing to pay me five hundred million for a starting fee.

That's great, sweetheart. But, I wanna talk to you about something.

Okay...what?

Come sit down, Justyn.

I grabbed his hand and walked him in the bedroom. I let him sit on the edge of the bed and stood in front of me.

What's up, Robyn?

Um...how do you feel about...starting a family?

How do I feel? I mean...I would like to have a family because I'm damn near thirty with no kids. And with all this money I'm getting, I want my offspring to be taken care of. I mean do you want to?

Well, I would love to.

Plus I kinda don't have no choice.

We can talk about it after the party. But for now, I want a little quickie before I spend the whole night with my family.

You know how I feel about quickies. Plus, you know your mom is going to have a fit if we come late.

I guess you're right. Let's go.

He had straightened out his suit before grabbing my hand and escorting us to the front door. I felt stupid for not telling him but I'll tell him probably after the party. We rode in silence as he would constantly slide his hand up my thigh. If only he knew what this was doing to me. We arrived at his parent's house and were greeted with drinks. I didn't know that his mom really does go out for the holiday season. As soon as we walked in, everyone's eyes shot right at us.

Everyone welcome my son and his beautiful wife...Mr and Mrs. Lyons.

They began applauding as be grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him as his mom escorted us to the living room were the guests were. I was introduced to more of his family and they were very interesting people. I hated that Justyn didn't know about the pregnancy because I wasn't accepting any of the drinks.

Attention everyone. Dinner is ready.

He grabbed my hand and escorted me to the dining room. I felt the need to throw up and it was coming up fast. I let go of his hand and walked quickly to the bathroom. I didn't make it suspicious by running but when I got in there I locked the door and began throwing up.

Robyn...are you okay, sweetie?

Yes...I'm fine.

I stood up and flushed the toilet. I wiped my mouth and rinsed it out before opening the door. I saw Justyn's mom as she had a concerned look on her face. I straighten my dress as I began to walk to the dining room. I was stopped by her in the hall way and she looked at me...questioned looked.