Five

Meet The Lyons

Justyn

I woke up to a delicious smell and noticed that Robyn wasn't next to me. I smiled lightly and got out the bed. I walked downstairs and saw Robyn dancing. I laughed slightly and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped at first but she relaxed into my arms.

Jesus, Justyn...you scared the hell out of me.

I'm sorry love. I just smelled the greatest scent ever.

At first, I didn't know if Robyn could cook at first until she cooked me breakfast one morning. The past women I've been with never cooked for me but Robyn went all out for me. I love a girl who can cook.

Well, I hope you're hungry. I made some breakfast...not as much as last time but...

It's enough, babe. Thanks.

She smiled and grabbed a plate for me. I can't get enough of her...but I don't want her to keep pampering me. That's my job. I grabbed the plate and sat across from her as we ate in silence. I would often catch her taking glimpses of me and I would smile and she would blush it away. This moment was soon interrupted by the sounds of a phone. I groaned and got up and picked up the phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mom calling me.

Hello?

Justyn...how are you?

Fine. What's up?

Oh...me and your father are on our way.

W-what? I thought you guys were coming tonight.

We were but your father has a meeting to attend to in Europe tonight.

I wish you would have told me sooner.

We just found out, sweetie.

Well, Robyn just cooked breakfast so, there is some food here.

Okay...can't wait to meet this beautiful woman.

Me either.

See you soon, sweetheart.

Okay, mom.

I hung up the phone and went back to the table. Robyn was on her phone...she's probably texting to someone. I'm glad she was already dressed because my mom doesn't like women who can't dress up. By that she doesn't mean fancy, she just mean classical dressing. With my past relationships, my mom always had something to say. That's why I remained single for a while because I knew no one would met my mom standards. But I think that Robyn will change my mom mind on the women I date. 

Robyn

When Justyn told that his parents were coming, I got extremely nervous. How would his parents react to their son's black soon to be wife? How would any parent react to it? Their elite son decides that instead of following his daddy's footsteps and finding that intelligent white woman...he found him a young yet beautiful African American who loves her white chocolate. Wait...love? I went upstairs and began to change my outfit. I slowly began to strip from my shirt but was quickly pulled into some strong arms. 

You didn't have to change, babe. 

I wanna make a good impression on your parents, love.

They will love you babe. Now, hurry and chose an outfit...you will look great in anything you put on.

I laughed loudly and turned to face him and quickly consumed his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly picked me up. He walked us out the closet and put me against the wall. He let me go so that I was on the ground and he threw my arms above my head. I slightly moaned as his kisses lead down to my neck. We were interrupted by the sounds of the ringing of the door bell. He groaned as he fixed his clothes and grabbed my hand and walked us downstairs. He opened the door and there stood a man that was slightly taller than Justyn, with blondish brown hair, and he had those gorgeous eyes like Justyn...made a little cuter. And the woman, she was extremely...beautiful. I mean she looks phenomenal for someone in her late 40s. I hope this goes as easy as Justyn said.

Justyn

As much as I wanted to do more with Robyn, I knew she wouldn't let me. She is very important to me and I wouldn't want her to regret her decision. I hated that we were interrupted because of my parents. When I opened the door, to my surprise, they didn't have a smart comment...yet.

Mom? Dad? How are you guys?

Wonderful, sweetie. And who is this young lady?

This Robyn...my fiancé

Well, it is a pleasure to finally meet you, Robyn. I know my son hasn't really talked about his father much.

Oh...he does, sir. Both of you. And it's a pleasure meeting you too...finally.

Well, come on in, guys.

I scooted and opened the door more so they can come in. Robyn insisted to take my mom's coat but she told her she had it. She walked them to the kitchen and asked them if they had a suggestion on what to eat.

Any ideas, Mr. and Mrs. Lyons?

Um...I could go for some white chicken and a nice caesar salad. What about you, Christian?

Sweetheart, no one wants that and I don't want Robyn breaking her back for us. Let's go out to eat...my treat.

Dad...that's a great idea. We can cook another time with Robyn's family here.

After I said that, Robyn shot me a look...a look I don't like seeing on her face. I knew she was going to say something later...or she might forget about...hopefully.

That's good...meet the parents before the wedding.

Um...I hate to end this conversation so short but...can we go eat, please?

Yeah...let's go.

While in the car, Robyn didn't look at me...not even a glance. Why did I make that stupid comment? Is her parents going to be a problem? Or does she not keep in touch with them? She will have to tell me sooner or later.

Robyn

I didn't like ignoring him but his parents meeting my parents? Not a good idea. My parents, well my mom, is the one who raised me. My dad, he is a deadbeat jail bird. Throughout my childhood, he was in and out my life. Going to jail, moving away, and leaving my mom with four kids. I don't like talking about him...I don't even know where he is now and to be honest...I dont care. The car stopped and we were in front the most expensive restaurant in Chicago.

Next Restaurant

We walked in and were immediately seated because well...their the Lyons...walking money here. We sat down and began having a conversation. I had to admit that his parents were cool people. I can see why he talks about them a lot. While talking, I slightly felt Justyn's hand slide it's way between my thighs. I adjusted my body as I tried not to make it noticeable of what was going on under the table. He thinks he forgiven this easily...oh...he has another thing coming.

Justyn

After eating with my parents, me and Robyn went back home. We got in the house and she walked upstairs. I followed her and she began stripping out her clothes. I sat on the bed and she walked over to me and sat on my lap.

Babe, you still mad at me?

A little bit but I don't want to talk about that. I wanna pleasure my man right now.

Oh yeah? How?

Lay back and enjoy, love.

I laid down as she slowly began to grind her body against mines. I slowly put my hands around her as she began to kiss my neck. I moaned lightly as her kisses lead down to my chest. She looked at me and smirked as she slowly began to undo my pants.

Robyn, you know what you doing?

I've gave head before, Justyn.

Just making sure.

She rolled her eyes and continued to go back what she was doing. Once she finally got me out my pants, she stood there in shock as she saw how big it was. I smirked and she did as well and pulled my length out of my boxers. She looked at me before slowly wrapping her mouth around the tip. I slightly moaned as her mouth went further down on it. And she is a virgin? Bullshit. I can't wait to our wedding night...I'm beating that pussy up...after I eat it of course.