Extra Scene: Ten

Very Explicit Content...FYI

After dinner, Justyn walked me into the living room and sat me down on the couch. He looked at me before exiting the room. I sat there and listened to the soft music playing as I waited patiently for him to get back. He came back with what looks like dessert. He sat next to me and I immediately turned to him.

I was saving this for later but the mood is right for it so...enjoy it.

He lift up a single piece of what seemed to be some strawberry flavored cake. I looked at him as my lips wrapped around the fork. My eyes never left his as the sweet taste of the cake hits my tastebuds. He smirked as he sat the cake down and moved closer to me. His hands made their way around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

I missed your lips, Robyn.

He slowly placed his lips on mines and I kissed him back. I placed a hand on his cheek and looked at him.

I...I want...want you to...make love to me, Justyn.

He nodded his head as he continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me down under him and began removing his shirt. I slowly ran my fingers up and down his chest as I heard his laughing but he picked me up and carried us to the stairs. Our kiss was never disconnected as we made it to the bedroom. He kicked the door open and laid me on the bed. I looked at him as he removed my shirt and threw it across the floor. He pulled off my jeans and did the same thing. I laid in my bra and panties as he just scanned my body.

Justyn

"Spread your legs, Robyn," my whispered commond is barely audible as it rides passion-warmed breath to her ear.

She shook her head and followed my command as I laid on top of her and began kissing her. My hand on her thigh, I feel excited tension grip her body. With nervous hesitance, her legs parts slightly more. Her eyes question but her body responds nicely. I firmly massage the inner part of her thigh, just above the knee. My grip increases slightly, conveying subtle disregard for her anxiety. I watch as her body arched up as my fingers found their way to her wet slit. I smiled as I moved her panties aside and began teasing her. I heard her slightly moan as my finger played with her clit. As her moaning got slightly higher, that was my cue to put my finger in her. I saw as she grabbed the sheets and heard her moaning escalating. I went faster and she began digging her fingers into my skin. I pulled my fingers out and put them in my mouth. I got off of her and went on my knees and removed her panties.

"Wider, Robyn. I want to see this pretty pink pussy." I command as she slowly spread her legs. I chuckled as I pushed her legs further apart and stuck my tongue in her without warning. She began running her hands through my hair and pushing my head further in her. I looked up at her as we made eye contact but it didn't last for long as her head went back. I smiled as I began sucking on her clit and watched how wet she got from that.

"Baby...I want...I want to please you too."

I looked at her and smiled as I kissed her pussy one last time before getting of my knees and laying on the bed with her on her knees now. She took my cock in her fragile hands and slowly took the tip and began to suck it slowly. I groaned as she rolled her tongue around it and took it fully in her mouth. She began to go faster and I couldn't help but push her head further on it. She might be the best I've ever had to give me head...my woman is going be screaming my name for life. I was about to release but I wanted to be making love to her when I was. I pulled her up and laid her on the bed and began kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me closer to her.

"You sure you want this, baby?"

"Yes...make love to me, Justyn."

I kissed her and put myself in between her legs and placed my cock near her entrance. I looked at her as I placed the tip near her slit. I began to penetrate her before she shook her head giving me the okay as I began to push myself into her more. She began to flinch at the pain but I didn't want to rush it so I continued to go slow. I felt how tight she was as I could barely slide in. But when I finally did, she began to cry and that was one thing I hate seeing. 

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No...don't you fucking stop. I want you to fuck me."

"Okay."

I looked at her as it looked like she was enjoying it. I went faster into her pussy as she was moaning my name. I went in and out of her harder as I can feel her legs shaking.

"Damn, Robyn...you feel so fucking good."

She bought my face towards her and began kissing me to silent her cries and I didn't stop my pace. I felt myself about to cum and I felt hers coming too. I went faster as she continued to scream my name as I came inside of her. I slowed my thrusting down as our breathing came back to normal.

"I love you, Robyn."

"I love you too."