Nine

This Was A Fake What?!

Robyn

3 months later,

I hate these meetings. All they do is talk about making the company bigger. I always told Justyn to let me stay home but he said I needed to come...to see how things work. I didn't know he would work so much and a day before his birthday...so stupid to me. I sat in his room and listened to my music. He has been in the meeting since early this morning. I loved spending time with him but our honeymoon was probably the most memorable time ever. No it wasn't a Bahamas vacation but he made it like one. We did everything we were suppose to do in the Bahamas. I slowly began to reminisce about our honeymoon then I felt hands touch my shoulder. I looked up and saw Justyn smiling at me. I slowly got up and kissed him.

Gosh...I missed you so much, Robyn.

Not my fault that you wanted to have all these meetings.

Better to get them out the way. Because I have things to do tomorrow.

Oh yeah? Without me?

Of course not. But you wanna get something to eat?

Yes. Let's go.

He grabbed my hand and walked me out. While walking to the elevator, I was stopped by Monica. She excused me from Justyn and walked me into her office.

Robyn...it's time.

What do you mean time?

Time to end the marriage...it has gone over the contract limit. Like you didn't think this was going to last forever, did you?

Little did she know...that contract thing ended the moment me and Justyn started officially dating. And that was months ago.

Have you talked to Justyn about this? Cause I think me and you both know that Justyn doesn't want to let go of me. The boy is in love me and the only reason you want me out the picture is so you can have your chance and that's never going to happen. Because if that was the case, you wouldn't have to come looking for a girl for him to marry...he would've married you instead. So, if you wanna get rid of me, I'm not going down without a fight.

She sat there in shock as I got up and walked out her office. I took a deep breath and went back to the elevator to see Justyn still waiting there.

Ready?

Of course.

Justyn

I hated that Monica lied about me losing the business...making me leave my honeymoon early. I know that we have been friends for a long time but that doesn't mean lie and put my business at jeopardy. I was looking forward to spending time on the beach with my sexy ass wife and having the time of my life but with what happened...I wasn't able to go back to vacation. Robyn made up for our lost time and I enjoyed every minute of it. I walked Robyn out the lobby and out to the car. Of course the paparazzi was outside. I can't have one minute without me and Robyn alone. I opened the door and let her get in.

Justyn?

Hmm?

What are you thinking about, love?

Us. I answered truthfully.

She looked at me and just stared me down. I know that it shocked her but it was the truth.

What about us?

I...I don't want this to end, Robyn.

What do you mean?