Three

Something In This Liquor

Justyn

It's been four weeks since me and Robyn's kiss and she's been acting distant. I don't know if it's because she has some tests but she doesn't even look at me anymore...she doesn't even speak. I allowed her to bring her old roommate over...Amanda I think...to keep her company. But since then, she hasn't said nothing. I was sipping on some coffee and saw her in the corner of my eye. I looked up and she was wearing a sports bra and some matching shorts.

Good morning, Robyn.

Morning...how's the coffee? She asked as she grabbed a bottle of water.

Great...would you like some?

Nope...I'm good. Can I ask you something?

I looked at her with a curious face and nodded my head.

Sure...go ahead.

When is the last time you ever had fun?

Excuse me?

I mean this whole time you've been work, work, work, work, and more work. Why don't you actually take a break from spreadsheets and buy a drink instead?

You mean like a club?

Yes...a club. Since you're Mr. Lyon, you should get in to the best clubs. Like tonight...I'm taking you out.

Tonight? Why tonight?

Because I've finished all my mid-terms for today and I don't want to spend another weekend in this house. That's why we're going out.

Okay...I'll go. Seeing I don't have a choice.

Good.

She has a beautiful body...I could just stare at it all day. With a body like hers, you have to keep it in shape. I hope going out with her doesn't lead to any trouble.

Robyn

Since the kiss we shared, I had to keep my boundaries. We're pretending...we're not in a actually relationship. But I began thinking how it would actually be if we were a couple. How nicely I'll be treated, how all my problems will go away, how I'll be loved when I want too. Just the thought of being Mrs. Lyons...brings a smile to my face. I talked to Amanda and she told me how much she hated her new roommate and how she wants to move in with me. I told her the story and she said it should have been her. I laughed at her but she said she was happy for me. It's been a while since I worked out so I decided that it was time to go for an afternoon run. I put on my sports bra and some shorts and grabbed my tennis shoes and walked out the room. I went downstairs and saw Justyn. He looked good...as always, with his casual clothes on. Even though he looks good when he wears a suit...I like him better in his casual clothes. I could tell he liked what he see but he doesn't know that I like the view more. When I asked him that we should go out tonight, I was surprised he said yes. I smiled lightly and walked over to him. He turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and gave him a light kiss. I pulled away but he pulled me back and kissed me a little harder. I wrapped my arms around him and he stood up and placed me on the counter. He got between my legs and began kissing on my neck. I slightly began to moan as his hands made their down to my to my shorts. I stopped kissing him and looked at him...god, those eyes.

We should stop.

Why? We haven't even started nothing serious yet. Why are you so afraid Robyn?

I'm not it's just that...we shouldn't be doing this. We are not even together.

We might as well be.