Eleven

Closer Than Ever

Robyn

I woke up the next morning with Justyn's body next to mines. I smiled lightly as I kissed his cheek. He began to move and adjusting his eyes. He finally opened his eyes and saw me staring at him.

Good morning, Robyn.

Morning, Justyn. How you sleep?

You really wanna know?

Yes.

He pulled me on top of him so I can straddling him and began kissing me. I smiled as memories of last night flashed through my mind. After the first time, we did it like three more times and I love every round of it. His hands began to travel up and down my side. I moaned from the contact as he placed kisses on my neck. He flipped us over so now he was on top of me. I smiled at him and pulled him closer so our lips could reconnect. We were interrupted by the phone ringing. He looked at me and groaned as he got up and went to the phone. I smiled as I got out the bed and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. I felt the temperature and stepped in. I began to reminiscent about last night. It was like everything I had dream my first time would be...with the person I love. I smiled as I felt hands on my lower back. I turned around and saw him...my one and only true love.

Wasn't going to tell me you were getting in the shower?

You not deaf...you heard the water running.

You smack talking?

And what are you going to do if I am?

He smirked at me and pushed me against the shower wall. I looked at him as his eyes traveled up and down my body.

If you keep talking back, I'll fuck you so hard that I'll make you have my babies.

Gotta do better than that, Justyn. We all know you can't handle this.

Oh? I can't?

Nope.

Okay...we'll see.

He put my arms above my head as he began placing kisses up and down my neck. I moaned as he held both my arms with one hand and the other traveled down my sides. I closed my eyes as his fingers found there way to my lower lips. He smiled as he slid one finger inside me. I moaned slightly as his pace began to pick up. I bit my lip as my eye contact stayed on him. I smirked at him and pushed him against the wall and began taking control. I smiled at him before getting on my knees and began to lick the tip before putting my mouth around it. I loved seeing the look on his face as I began to deep throat him, the intensity in his eyes, his breathing uncontrollably...turned me on so much. Literally ten minutes in and he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Fuck, Robyn. Get your fine ass up here. I'm going fuck that pretty pussy.

I smiled as I got off my knees and kissed him. He threw me against the walk and placed his cock near my entrance. He began teasing me by rubbing it against my slit. He smirked as he picked me up and demand me to wrap my legs around him. I did as I was told as he rammed it in without a warning. I yelled as his pace began to pick up speed. I dug my nails into his back as he didn't stop his rhythm. I never had this much excitement since we first became sexual with one another. I felt him about to release as his pace went faster and my moans got higher. Then I whispered in his ear...

Cum inside me, Justyn.

I guess he heard me and to my surprise he actually did it. My legs fell from his waist as he lifted my face so I was looking at him.

Robyn...I love...I love you.

Me too, Justyn...me too.

Justyn

After our shower, I had to get ready for work. I was able to convince the press to believe that some anonymous was able to hack into my personal information and make up false assumptions about me and Robyn...even though that wasn't true but, they believed it and we are no longer in the covers of magazines. I brushed my teeth as Robyn was doing her make up in the mirror. She may not know but I can safely say I'm addicted to her. All the women I've been with have never made me addicted to the pussy but Robyn, sure as hell proved me wrong. Just thinking of her sexy ass riding me right now is making me so damn horny. She brought me from my daydreaming and came back to reality.

Did you even hear what I said, Justyn?

Huh? Ummm...no. What did you say?

I said I'm going to run some errands with your mom.

Oh...okay. Why?

She said she needs help with this party she's hosting for the holidays. You know Christmas is right around the corner, right?

Of course. As long as your my Christmas gift this year than I'm happy.

You are so fucking lame. I love you, Mr. Lyons.

I love you too, Mrs. Lyons.

I walked up to her and pulled her closer to me and bought her lips towards mines. I love this girl and from this day forward, I won't do anything to mess this up.

Robyn

Hours and hours passed and I was currently decorating the living room with the Christmas tree she had installed today. I always admired Christmas season...especially the lights. And did his mother know how to decorate...no wondering she had to plan early.

Robyn...can I speak to you?

Of course...hold on.

I placed the last ornament on the tree and followed her into the kitchen. She had pulled out some water bottles and handed me one.

So Robyn...Justyn told me about the whole marriage thing. And I would have done the same thing.

Really? I felt pretty stupid afterwards.

Why?

Well, because it made me look like a gold digging whore.

Well, it has it's pros and cons. But, at least you two are back together.

Yeah...I missed him.

I can tell. He did too.

Let's just hope nothing bad happens to end it again.

Only thing we can hope for, Robyn.

She hugged me and left out the room. I sat there and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was Michael...again. He has been calling me non-stop and it's getting annoying. I didn't have the courage to block him so I muted his call. I laid my phone down and closed my eyes. I began to drift asleep before I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up and saw it was Justyn. I smiled lightly before he bent down and placed his lips on mines.

Robyn...go lay down. I can finish the rest of the decorations.

I'm fine, Justyn. Just resting my eyes.

Go rest them in my old room.

I'm fine, babe.

He looked at me then he placed his phone on the counter and picked me up bridal style. I tried to get him to release but all he did is held me tighter. After exiting the kitchen, his mom looked at as and smiled but went back to working. He carried me up the stairs and walked me to the end of the hallway and kicked open a door. He closed the door with his foot and laid me on the bed. He took off my shoes and placed me under the covers.

Now rest, Robyn.

But I'm fi-

No more talking. Rest. Now.

I looked at him and saw that he was serious. I sighed and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my lips before leaving out the room. I looked at the ceiling and began thinking how my life changed in just a couple of months. At first, I was just a college student with a part time job that sucked ass now, I'm married to the world's biggest billionaire. I guess I wouldn't change anything...especially how close me and Justyn are.