{~ Prologue ~}

.:: Prologue ::.
🔮🔮🔮

I guess owning a famous garden is hard for a twenty-three year old, especially when you're constantly asked for music videos to be filmed here and big movies soon to come out.

It really is hard owning the biggest rose garden around.

But Ryan worked hard to own it, so he is definitely not complaining, sometimes it just gets hard and complicated, Ryan's always loved flowers, the way they smell, the peaceful feeling to it, and the ethereal feeling of one pedal of a flower.

Ryan had always related most to a rose.

A rose, a basic flower, but a flower with deep meaning behind it. Yes, some may call it cliché, but Ryan thinks it's beautiful, and it speaks to him.

Ryan gathered a team not to long ago, about a year or two ago, he had decided to open up a Rose garden and flower shop naming it:

Raindrops on roses.

Ryan got a lot of money from this business, but yet he still gave all the money to people who had less then.

For some reason he still lived in an apartment, with very little to eat, it was probably why he was such a skinny man.

Ryan loved his life though, he was just missing one thing... a relationship, but because of work, he never took the time out of his day to try and find one.

🍇🍇🍇

Brendon Urie.

That was a very famous name.

Brendon Urie is a director, actor, producer, musician, artist, and dancer.

A very lucky one in that kind of sort.

He was a well known name almost like Lady Gaga, or Justin Bieber.

Hell, he probably worked with them before.

Brendon was a creative artist in all of the subjects, and he always had fresh ideas.

Brendon owned a mansion in LA, with three dogs, Penny Lane, Anathema, and Lilac. (Penny Lane is one of his real dogs names but the other two are not.)

He was sort of happy you could say, but being rich and famous made him a douche bag, he would treat people like complete trash, without even thinking twice about it.

He didn't feel bad though.

At the moment, Brendon was working on a movie called:

Build God, Then We'll Talk.

He was almost for sure about filming the movie, all he needed was permission from a shop owner of a famous garden.