{~ Chapter One ~}

.:: Chapter One ~ Venerate ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play music now.

"Hi welcome to Raindrops on Roses!" Ryan exclaimed to the regular customer, his name was Joshua Dun, he was a teacher that visited often to buy his wife - Ryan assumed his wife anyway - flowers.

"Hello Ross." Joshua said with a nod and continued walking further inside the store. Joshua looked more fancy then his usual outfit, he was wearing a suit, it was a nice regular suit that you would see men wear at weddings or very special events.

"Is there anything in particular I can help with today?" Ryan asked, like he does with most customers.

"Yeah, I need about a dozen white roses." Josh said excitedly.

"Oh, easy does as easy said. May I ask what the occasion is?" Ryan asked, Joshua usually bought one purple lilac every week, so it was different that he was asking for a bigger bunch of roses.

"Yeah, it's actually my anniversary with... uh.... someone. I'm gonna ask to marry." Josh said scratching the back of his head.

That's when Ryan realized how Joshua never used the pronouns of his lover, so maybe it was a guy, and he was trying to avoid homophobes.

"Oh, so your boyfriend?" Ryan asked, he didn't mean to be so straight forward but it sort of slipped out of his mouth.

Joshua blushed and nodded.

"He's a lucky man, to have such a wonderful teacher and lover as you. You're one of my most loyal customers, always buying flowers for your loved one, I think it's adorable." Ryan complimented.

"T-thank you." Joshua replied,

Ryan nodded and pushed a little button, the button informed other workers to come up to the counter to help.

A girl with blonde hair and one side shaved walked in.

"Yes Mr. Ross?" The girl asked.

"Sayora, please go inform Spencer and Jon to start cutting a dozen white roses from the garden, then please put the roses in..." Ryan paused and looked at Josh, "What format?"

"Uh... premium long stem, thin glass vase format." Joshua said with a smile.

"You heard him." Ryan said towards the blonde haired girl.

Sayora nodded and ran to the back of the store.

After a few minutes, Sayora walked swiftly towards Ryan and handed him the glass vase full of long stem white roses.

"Would you like a note?" Sayora asked the tall boy on the other side of the counter.

"Yeah, will you write... Will you marry me?" Josh asked quietly while Sayora plastered a huge smile on her face and nodded, writing it down in cursive on the white piece of paper.

"Who is this to?" She asked looking up at Joshua.

"Tyler Joseph." Josh said quietly once again.

"Oh my god, you're asking Tyler Joseph to marry you? Like the model?" Sayora asked with her mouth agape she was completely dumbfounded.

"Uh yeah... please don't tell anyone just yet." Joshua said with a worried look on his face.

"I won't." Sayora promised as she finished writing the note and sticking it neatly in the bunch of roses delicately.

"Thank you for coming once again, Joshua. That will be $19.05." Ryan said while he clicked a few things on the register.

Joshua handed him the money and smiled, mouthing a thank you to Sayora and walking out with the vase of white roses in his hands.

Ryan let out a breath of content, knowing he probably just helped someone's life out, and he was happy about it.

The bell of the door opening brought Ryan out of his thoughts.

He didn't bother to look up, he was to busy writing down online orders on the paper form.

"Hello.... h-how may I-I help yo-u?" Sayora said very nervously, causing Ryan to look up.

"Hello, I'm Brendon Urie, I'm here to speak with the manager." The man, Brendon said, he was wearing a button up shirt with black slacks, he had around two or three buff men behind him wearing all black and sunglasses with ear pieces.

"I'm the manager, call me Mr.Ross, how may I help you?" Ryan asked straightening his posture.

Brendon smirked once turning his attention towards Mr.Ross.

"Hello... Mr. Ross. I'm a director and producer in the filming industry, I'm an award winning actor, director, musician, and dancer. My net worth is $4 million and I'm 29 years of age." Brendon Urie said holding his hand out to the flower shop owner.

Ryan took his hand shaking it lightly.

"Okay, well what can I do for you Mr. Urie?" Ryan asked with a straight face.

"Please, call me Brendon." He said with a laugh, "I happen to know you have the biggest rose garden, and I'm trying to film a movie with a rose garden, it's Romeo and Juliet influenced and I would deeply appreciate it if I could use your beautiful hand made garden for my soon to be award winning film." Brendon said with a kind smile and soft eyes, but Ryan could look right through those beautiful coffee colored eyes, he knew this man was mean, twisted, and a complete push over.

"What days would you need my garden and how long would you use it?" Ryan asked tilting his head to the right.

"I- We would use your garden 5 days out of 7, those days being Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and of course Friday, meaning you would get the weekends without us. We would use your garden for about 12 hours, from either 6 am to 5 pm, or 12 am to 11 pm, depending on the scene, we would treat your garden with complete respect and barely even move a thing. We even offer you $2,149.15 for each week we use it which would be three to four weeks offering you a total of a whopping $8,596.06 at the most." Brendon said tightening his tie around his neck.

Ryan looked at Sayora, looking for her opinion on this. She tightened her lips and shrugged her shoulders slowly.

"My colleges and I will get back to you on this, come in on Sunday and we will have an answer for you." Ryan said professionally, Brendon nodded calmly and walked out of the very open spaced building with his body guards following.

"Sayora, call Spencer, Jon, Mia, Sarah, and Frank out here please, we have a meeting in five minutes." Ryan said as he focused his attention back to the paper full of online orders.

Sayora nodded and went to the back informing the workers on the clock about the meeting.

Fifteen minutes later everyone left the meeting room.

Now all they had to do was to wait for the big famous rich guy Mr. Urie to show up.