{~ Chapter Three ~}

.:: Chapter Three ~ Nymphomaniac ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

"Hello Urie." Ryan said coldly as the famous man and his three body guards walked through the two glass doors.

"Hello Ross." Brendon paused and looked around the shop slowly, almost as if he was scanning the room before him. "Just you today?"

"No, Mr. Smith is working as well today, but he is working back in the rose garden. It's usually not busy on Sundays because most of my customers have church." Ryan said as he turned his attention once again to the paper in front of him.

"Oh, and do you not go to church?" Brendon asked with his left dark brown eyebrow raised.

"No, not my sort of thing." Ryan said putting his dark blue gel pen down on the paper, tilting his head up and looking at the rich man with a sigh.

"So!" Brendon said clasping his hands together, "Back to business."

Ryan nodded in a way suggesting that Brendon continue with his offer.

"Our offer we first tried to arrange was $8,596.06 at the highest amount, now we still stand with that offer but not only the price to be higher, but we will also double the amount of your workers current pay, that is only my teams or rather business industries offering, I have a separate offer, that meaning my offer would still be made on top of the money." Brendon cleared his groggy throat and took a deep breath, "My own offering would be nothing to do with money, but we can talk about my offer in private." Brendon said with a faint smirk and hand motioned his body guards out, none of the three protested, they simply stepped outside.

Brendon lowered his voice and took a step closer to Ryan.

"Have you ever been in the nymphomaniac industry?" Brendon asked with a low laugh that sent tingles down Ryan's spine.

"N-No, what even is that?" Ryan asked a bit flustered.

"Basically being a hooker Ryan." Brendon said with dark eyes, Ryan took in a shaky breath and shook his head.

"Well, my offer is, that I would be your Nymphomaniac, or in other words your... Nymph, on top of the money my boss is offering." Brendon said now very close to Ryan, almost to close for comfort for Ryan. "Now, Mr. Ross, do you accept?"

"Uhm, I will um.. think about it." Ryan said nervously, his teeth pulling at the dead skin on his bottom lip, his face was complex and red.

"Okay, fine by me." Brendon smiled brightly and played with his tie, standing up straight.

"Alright, nice doing business with you Ross, I'll be seeing you on Tuesday." Brendon said with a light hearted laugh and spun around towards the door at the bottom of his left foot.

Ryan let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding once the door shut.

"Hey, Ryan?" Spencer said abruptly out of no where, causing Ryan to jump.

"Jesus christ Spencer!" Ryan yelled as he turned towards the brunette.

"Sorry." Spencer paused and examined Ryan's face for a moment. "Are you blushing?"

"What? No!" Ryan said in a high pitched voice, to high for his own comfort.

"You're a terrible, terrible liar, stop trying to lie, it's not going to work." Spencer said with a snort, the conversation being interrupted by the doors being opened.

"Hey guys!" Said Megan, a very frequent customer, she would always come in to buy black roses for her husband. She was a beautiful girl, she had long brown hair that went to her lower back, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Welcome back." Ryan said with a soft smile.

"Ryan, are you blushing?" Megan asked with a girly giggle.

"No! I'm not!" Ryan said hitting his palms against the counter.

"Yeah, mhm, sure." Megan said as she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath, "Anyways, can I have four mid stem black Hybrid Tea roses in a candle hour glass purple tinted vase, please?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"Sure thing." Spencer said as he swiftly headed to the back.

Megan tapped her fingers against the table.

"No Sayora today?" She asked with a slightly confused look.

"No, she's busy with her girlfriend today." Ryan simply replied, Megan was best friends with Sayora, so it would make sense that she would ask where she was.

"Oh, that's why she isn't answering my texts." Megan said with a sigh following.

"Sorry honey." Ryan trailed off looking down at the papers on the counter that he soon yet had to complete.

"Alright Megan," Spencer started intruding on the pure silence that had covered the room, "Here is four mid stem black Hybrid Tea roses in a candle hour glass purple tinted vase!" Spencer repeated what Megan had said earlier.

"Thank you so much, how much will that be?" Megan asked the honey colored eyes boy in front of her.

"That would be $11.96 please." Ryan said as he clicked a few things on the register before him.

Megan handed him the money with a smile and strolled out of the vibrant flower shop.

"So, back to our conversation." Spencer stated with a sly smirk painted on his face.

"No." Ryan simply replied.

"Yes! Tell me or I'll quit!" Spencer yelled in a playful voice.

"Fine!" Ryan paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "BrendonUrieofferedtobemynymph!" Ryan said quickly without breathing.

"Hold up," Spencer giggled, "What's a nymph?"

"Um.." Ryan cleared his throat and started to pop his knuckles out of discomfort, "A- a- A nymph is like a.... hooker." Ryan said, his face turned a bright red and he began to hold his breath.

"No fucking way!" Spencer said with a light hearted laugh.

"Yes, way. As way as Gerard Way." Ryan giggled slightly to lighten the mood, "But, Spencer Smith! Do not tell anyone! Ever!" Ryan said in a more serious tone.

"Fine!" Spencer started to say, "I'm gonna tease you when we are alone though." He said with a snort followed.

"Oh, fuck you, man." Ryan said waving Spencer off, "Just go trim the garden, you Asshole."