{~ Chapter Two ~}

.:: Chapter Two ~ Arrangement ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Another day, another customer.

Throughout the day, customers were constantly asking questions and buying tons of roses.

It was probably because it was Saturday. No surprise that it was so busy today.

Once again, the door opened causing a little bell above the hatch to ring.

"Hello, welcome again Mr. Urie!" Sayora exclaimed.

Ryan looked up at the handsome man, he was wearing a black suit with a bright red tie, Ryan assumed he was paid very highly.

Today Brendon had only one body guard behind him. A big one too.

"Hello Ross." Brendon greeted with a smile as he pulled his Micheal Korrs sunglasses off of his newly shaven face and tucked them in the front of his suit.

Ryan nodded as a reply.

"So, I assume you and your colleges conversed?" Brendon said licking his lips.

"Yes, we did speak, and we will have to politely decline." Ryan said calmly as Sayora lowered her head a bit.

"Ah, I see, may I ask your reasoning?" Brendon asked as his Adam apple bobbed up and down.

"We decided to decline because we don't really want a bunch of douchebags who consider themselves actors in this store." Ryan said with a kind smile.

Brendon pulled at his tie slightly and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry you feel this way." Brendon said shifting his weight.

"I'm sorry you're a fucking dick." Ryan said as Sayora snickered quietly.

"Listen, Mr. Ross, how about we talk about this privately?" Brendon said with a smile showing his pearl white teeth.

"Oh, so by privately, you mean; you, me, and your body guard?" Ryan said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"No, just you and I." Brendon stated as he gestured to the men's "Employee's only" bathroom.

"Fine, only five minutes." Ryan said as he clenched his jaw and walked into the bathroom following the taller man.

Ryan pulled the cold metal handle and twisted it, closing the door gently.

"Please Ryan-" Brendon was interrupted by the older boy.

"Ross, you call me Ross." Ryan said crossing his arms once again.

"Okay, please Ross, let us film this movie here, I beg of you, we can even higher the price if that's what you really want." Brendon said trying to convince the cute boy in front of him.

"I don't want a higher price Mr. Urie." Ryan said narrowing his eyes.

"Then what do you want?" Brendon asked lowering his voice in a soothing tone.

"Well, I want a lot of things, but I don't want them just handed to me, I want to earn it." Ryan said rolling his eyes.

"Ry-Ross, this is a huge deal to me, I really need this." Brendon said with a sigh as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Mr. Urie, I said no, I don't want my shop being filled with crazy dick shits who think they are better then everyone without getting something I actually want." Ryan said calmly with a terrorizing smirk plastered on his face.

"Fine, how about this. I will go find out what else I can do and I'll come back Monnday, with another offer." Brendon said with a hopeful smile.

"Deal, you better give me a good offer Urie." Ryan said as he twisted the once again cold handle and pushed the heavy door out.

"I won't let you down." Brendon said with a wink as he slipped his expensive glasses back upon his bridge of his nose and left the flower shop with his body guard.

"So?" Sayora asked as she raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Oh, come on Say! I do not like him!" Ryan said with an uneasy laugh.

"Looks like someone's in denial!" Spencer sang as he set a box atop of the dark red counter.

Sayora nodded, "Don't lie to us, we know you, we are your best friends after all." Sayora said with a giggle.

"Well, I for sure do not- at all- like him." Ryan said with a blush.

"Yes, and I'm not emo." Sayora said as Spencer laughed after her simple sass.

"Listen you two troublemakers, I'll fire you both." Ryan said with a sigh as he turned his attention back to his computer.

"You can't. You could if we weren't so low on workers at the moment, but otherwise..." Spencer paused and put his hand on Ryan's shoulder, "You're stuck with us."

----

Ryan jumped from the sound of the phone, but he wasn't slow to answer it.

He pulled up the old telephone and pressed it against his ear.

"Hello, thank you for calling Raindrops on roses, this is Ryan Ross." Ryan asked through the line.

"Hello, It's Brendon Urie, I was calling to ask a few questions." Brendon said as Ryan tightened his hands around the phone.

"Okay, shoot." Ryan replied.

"This really isn't any of my business, and you don't have to tell me, but are you married?" Brendon asked in a calm voice.

"No, I never have been." Ryan responded quickly.

"Well, I may have done a little research on you because I wanted to know more about you, something that didn't ever come up was your sexuality, what is that? If I may ask." Brendon asked, Ryan could hear his smirk through the phone.

Ryan was speech less, what was this man doing? Why was he doing background work? Why did he want to use his store so bad? Why was he so interested in his business? Why was he so hot?

Ryan had to admit, the rich jerk was very attractive, but he would never say it out loud, Ever.

"Um.." Ryan cleared his throat, it was about god damn time he came out, "I-I'm into guys, guys only."

Brendon laughed lightly.

"Good to now, good to know. Alright, thanks Ross, I'll stop by Monday as I had promised." Brendon said in a happy tone.

"O-Okay..." Ryan trailed off.

"Oh, also, don't be alarmed, you're not the only gay guy on the phone right now." Brendon said in a lower tone, Ryan's jaw dropped and he tried to ask about it but it was too late.

"Bye.... Ross." Brendon said in an almost sexual tone, hanging up on the flower shop owner.

Leaving Ryan trasecolare.