{~ Chapter Eleven ~}

.:: Chapter Eleven ~ Epiphany ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Ryan's eyes fluttered open, checking his clock on his bed side table.

It was 10:30 am, he was so late for work!

He jumped up off the bed so fast his head started to feel light and he grabbed onto the wall, once getting it together he dashed for his closet, only to trip, and fall flat on his face, his left foot had been caught up in his pure white sheets.

God, he needed coffee.

He untangled his foot from the sheets and pulled himself up off the ground and fast walked to his closet, choosing black skinny jeans and a tight red shirt, then heading to the bathroom.

He decided today was a day for eyeliner and the ultimate Ry-hawk.

He quickly lined his top of his eyelids and his waterline, then gelled the back of his brunette hair, spiking it up, he smiled at himself in the dirty mirror.

He jogged into the kitchen, quickly filling the coffee pot with water and four scoops of coffee grounds into the paper bowl, then filling a blue mug up, he took a sip only to burn his tongue and spill half the mug of coffee on himself.

He groaned and stomped back to his room, choosing a black shirt to swap the coffee stained Tee.

Ryan sighed, reaching over for his phone, it was at 15%, he had forgotten to plug his phone in last night.

This has ought to be the worst day of his life, yet.

Say💕: don't forget today is a holiday and we don't have work ! ! with love.

Ryan a loud long groan.

This is terrible, he clenched his jaw and checked his other texts.

Spence💞: Happy 4th of July, Ry.

Jonnyjonjon😎: have a nice 4th

Brennybear🐻: Can I come over? I'm alone and I wanna enjoy my holiday this year.

Miaaa💝: Happy fourth of July!

Ryan smiled as he replied to Jon, Mia, and Spener with "You too!".

Then thanking Sayora for the reminder and finally clicking Brendon's contact.

He debated over letting him come over, eventually ending up shooting a quick "of course you can."

Ryan sighed as he plugged his phone into his charger, he was somewhat excited for Brendon to come over, even though he really didn't want to admit it.

After an hour of laying around, watching T.V, and anxiously waiting for Brendon to show, a knock erupted from the door.

Ryan smiled and dashed to the door, opening it up slowly, pretending like he wasn't waiting for Brendon and that he totally didn't run to get the door.

"Hey." Ryan said as his eyes skimmed down Brendon's body.

"Hi." Brendon replied as Ryan let him inside.