{~ Chapter Eight ~}

.:: Chapter Eight ~ Serendipity ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Oh joy. Monday has arrived with it's terrible accidents, the first one being Brendon Urie.

Please, don't freak out, the queen has entered the room.

"I'm back, flower fairies." Brendon announced with a s'more frappe from Starbucks in his right hand. Pfft, talk about basic.

Ryan didn't feel up to dealing with the Urie today, so he completely ignored his big fancy and may I add loud entrance.

"The hell is a flower fairy?" Jon mumbled under his breath as he carried a cardboard box back to the storage room.

"So, we will be working here until midnight if that is alright with you, Ross." Brendon said with a bright smile, he was to energized for a Monday morning.

"Yeah, sure." Ryan said nonchalantly as he focused on the last of filling his court papers out.

Brendon started to head to the back as Pete, Ryan's lawyer entered the room.

"Hey Ry." Pete said with a smile as he set a cup of hot coffee on the counter in front of Ryan.

"Hey!" Ryan exclaimed as he got up to hug his lawyer, he had known Pete from a while back in High school, so they were pretty close.

"How's life?" Pete asked out of curtisy.

"Life is... uh... life." Ryan said succeeding at covering up his reply with an uneasy laugh.

"Sorry." Pete said rubbing Ryan's left shoulder.

Ryan leaned into the touch with a nod and a smile.

Brendon watched the two exchange words, hugs, and smiles, suddenly feeling his stomach build up with an angry feeling, he pushed it away and started to walk towards the set, maybe this guy would leave soon.

-

The guy hasn't left yet, and Brendon didn't enjoy his presence at all.

He couldn't help but feel jealous of this new guy.

"Brendon." Elizabeth, one of Brendon's actresses who played the character of Asher interrupted his thoughts.

"Sorry, let's take it from the top." Brendon yelled as the camera man set his camera towards the two again.

"Action!"

"Trevor!" Elizabeth called out to the tall boy that was actually named Seth, but was playing the part of Trevor.

"What Asher?" Seth paused turning around, looking out into the garden, just like Brendon had told him to "You want me to stay? After what you did?"

"It wasn't supposed to happen! It was only sex!" Elizabeth yelled, crying on que, making the scene more dramatic.

"Yeah! But I fell in love with You! When I came to smell flowers, I didn't expect to smell a slut along with it!" Seth yelled angrily.