{~ Chapter Four ~}

.:: Chapter Four ~ Rasasvada ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Once again the popular man walked into the flower shop with a huge smile.

"Good morning, Ross!" He cheered in a rather happy tone.

"Same to you, Urie." Ryan replied softly, shaking his head at the ridiculous man.

"So, this is the last time I will come in her asking this, but.... Have you decided on our offer?" Brendon asked with a smirk as he brought the paper cup full of coffee to his lips.

"Yes, I have. My answer is yes, but, only a yes to your industries offer, no to your own offer, it's not that I didn't want it, it's just I don't really think-" Ryan was cut off by Jon coming up behind him and whispering in his ear.

"You're babbling and embarrassing yourself." Jon said soothingly with a quiet chuckle following his soft words.

Ryan cleared his throat, "My answer is yes to your business' offer, but a no to yours." Ryan said with an uneasy smile.

"Alright, Thank you. When are we starting?" Brendon asked as his bodyguard took the now empty cup from his hands and replaced it with another full cup.

"Whenever. I may ask you though to stay away from my customers, unless they come up to you please." Ryan said with a smile.

"Of course, Thank you Mr. Ross, we deeply appreciate this and we are very excited to work with you and your rose garden." Brendon finished his sentence and turned to his bodyguards exchanging a few words before Brendon' s team swiftly walked inside, heading for the back of the store where the rose garden sat.

"Walker, I feel like I'm gonna regret this." Ryan commented as Jon snorted.

"We all make mistakes, we all make mistakes." Jon said as he pat Ryan on his back as he stalked away and on to his lunch break.

-

It was Wednesday, the second day with the group of people working in Ryan's precious rose garden.

He had asked Frank to keep an eye outside at the Rose garden, so nothing was ruined.

"Hey Ry?" Spencer called out as Ryan turned around from the computer.

"Yep?" Ryan asked, he was hoping nothing bad had happened in the back.

"I can't find the seeds for the purple Lilacs, I know you said they were in the storage room, but i can't find them what-so-ever, so could you go find them for me? I'll take care of the front desk." Spencer offered as Ryan nodded and headed to the room full of metal racks, with things upon things.

"God dammit, where is it?" Ryan asked himself as he searched the racks.

"Where's what?" Asked a familiar voice. Ryan jumped and looked at Brendon.

"Seeds. Purple Lilac seeds." Ryan replied firmly, he wasn't looking for small talk.

"Oh." Brendon paused, "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, but can we pluck like three roses from the garden?"

"Absouloutly not." Ryan said crossing his arms looking Brendon dead in the eyes.

Brendon took a step closer, raising an eyebrow "Why not?"

"Because that garden is my baby, it means the world to me, and I don't want to hurt the flowers growth." Ryan said with serious eyes as Brendon took another step closer.

"Please? Just three." Brendon asked once again. He sure was stubborn.

"No."

"What? is three to much for you to handle?" Brendon asked in a far too sexual tone to be talking about flowers.

"W-what? No! I assure you three isn't enough!" Ryan said flustered.

"Hmm, I don't know if I believe you." Brendon said, taking another step and pressing his body against Ryan's.

"W-well, I-I said n-no." Ryan said, his eyes flicking to Brendon's lips.

"Maybe this will change your answer." Brendon said before he pressed his lips onto Ryan's, soft but forcefully, he rolled his hips into Ryan earning a whimper from the older boy.

Brendon moved his lips down Ryan's jawline, to his neck, sucking on the skin, nipping at it every now and then, moans escaping Ryan's wet mouth from the kiss. Brendon sucked harder on Ryan's neck, knowing very well he was leaving purple and blue marks along his toned skin.

As Brendon continued kissing the brown haired boys neck he rolled his hips into Ryan constantly, noting the hard-on in the other boys pants.

Ryan eventually got tired of waiting and moved his hands to Brendon's pants, tugging at them, trying to get the button undone.

"Nah-ah, I need an answer first." Brendon said holding Ryan's hands from moving.

"Y-yes. You can pluck three roses." Ryan rushed out as he started to pull on Brendon's zipper.

"Thanks. Oops, sorry hun, work calls." Brendon said as he smirked, pulled away from the heated boy, fixed his hair and clothes and walked away calmly.

-

"I fucking hate this guy!" Ryan yelled as he talked to the group of people he worked with at the conference table.

"Why's that Ry?" Frank asked, so confused as to why Ryan hated him so much.

"He-he... ugh." Ryan threw his arms up, giving up on telling the others the situation he was in earlier, "he's manipulative, and mean, and evil, and jerky, and a douchbag, and doesn't know how to hold it in his pants, and rude, and hot!" Ryan yelled, he tended to babble when he was passionate, or embarrassed about something.

"Well, you have succeeded at tellin us why you hate him at least." Mia said with a giggle.

"Looks like Ryan has a little crush on the big bad guy!" Sarah snickered as Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Fuckever, I do not have a crush on that backstabbing jackass." Ryan scoffed as he slumped back into his chair.

-

"Please... touch me!" Ryan whined as Brendon kissed the insides of Ryan's thighs.

"Whatever you want, princess." Brendon said as he swirled his tounge along the tip, making Ryan groan, Brendon bobbed his head up and down sucking, making Ryan moan loud enough for-

Ryan's eyes shot open.

His bed was sweaty, and his dick was hard.

"Fuck." Ryan clenched his jaw.

"I fucking hate this guy!"