{~ Chapter Seven ~}

.:: Chapter Seven ~ Syzygy ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Weekends, those were something Ryan would start to appreciate very much.

The days he didn't have to worry about being sexully frustrated.

"Work meeting!" Ryan called out to his co-workers.

Everyone gathered around the long brown polished table in the meeting room.

"Alright, you know how this goes, any complaints? Someone or something bothering You? Things we can do to make progress with our company?" Ryan asked as he looked down the table seeing all the fimaliar faces.

"Yeah, I have a complaint." Jon said as he drummed his fingers on the table.

"Okay, speak your mind." Ryan said, he was hoping someone would say something about Brendon.

"I hate this Brendon Urie dude." Jon stated as everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I know right! He's so mean!" Spencer commented, the conversation suddenly got more interesting.

"I've even heard customers complain about how much of a jackass he is." Mia said as everyone nodded in agreement for the second time.

"Yeah, I know. He is a douche, but he is paying us a lot of money." Ryan said, trying to convince his colleges to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Spencer scoffed, "Yeah, some of us are getting a little more then just pay though."

Sayora laughed at Spencer's snarky comment as Ryan's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of his head.

"What does that mean?" Sarah asked, scanning the table for guilty faces.

"So.. someone in here is getting some dick from the high and mighty, huh?" Frank said with a chuckle.

"Spencer! Who is it?" Mia asked, flabbergasted from the newly revealed secret.

Everyone looked around, except for Ryan, he kept his eyes directly on the flat dark colored table, so much for not blowing his cover.

By now, everyone's eyes were on the spaced out boy.

"Ryan..." Frank said slowly.

Ryan looked up just as slow as Frank said his name and he looked at everyone.

"So, would you like to explain what has been going on?" Spencer asked as he leant back into his chair, crossing his arms and kicking his feet up on the table.

"Nothing. Nothing has been going on." Ryan stated with a smile, there was no way in hell he was gonna get caught.

"Are you sure? Because I have a video, it was from Friday afternoon." Spencer retrotted.

"Oh." Ryan mumbled, it was obvious that he had failed at hiding his little secret.

Ryan took a deep breath, "Yes, I have been messing around with Brendon Urie."

"Woah." Jon said as the information received finally sunk into his brain.

"That's cool. Just don't cum on the flowers I guess." Sayora said with a giggle as Mia pushed her playfully.

"Okay, so back to issues in the shop," Ryan started, he had an actual issue that needed to be addressed. "Do you guys remember when we first opened and we bought all those flower seeds from my at the time boyfriend, Oliver? But then we couldn't pay all of the flower seeds, so Oliver told us not to worry about it?" Ryan paused looking at everyone as they all nodded, pushing him to continue.

"Then about a year later we ended because of Domestic Violence Abuse? And a bunch of court drama happened? Well, he came back to court and told them about how we never payed off all the flowers because of our low budget and fucking sued us $8 billion dollars, the judge thought it through after I went to court to fight for what was right, but I didn't have enough proof. So, he won and we don't have that much money." Ryan said with a sigh as he put his head in his hands.

"That's impossible, he can't sue us that much, we didn't even owe him that much it was only a couple of hundred bucks." Sarah cried, they didn't have time to be out of money.

"I know that's what I said, but the judge didn't listen, she assumed every single seed in our store was from him, and so he won. I told her that we didn't even have that much money, because I had just given most of our money to the orphanage and homeless shelter and she told me that if we don't get the money in three weeks, then she'll let Oliver have the store." Ryan said as a tear ran down his cheek, he didn't have time for this, especially now.

"This is complete bullshit." Mia seethed.

"How could Oliver do this? He was such a good guy until he started to drink too much and hit you, it's his fault for drinking in the first place, all he wants is his fucking revenge because you put him in a jail cell and put up a restraining order against him, and the dumb judge should know that." Frank yelled, his teeth were clenched and he was pissed off.

Nobody from this sweet store needed this, at all, they needed a damn break from all this stupid drama caused by bigger people.

Especially Ryan, he didn't need this shit either, he'd already gone through enough shit with the damn asshole.

"Im so sorry, Ryan. I'll give you all my pay this week, I'll even pitch in a lot more to get more customers, you don't deserve this, we can't lose this store, we've worked to hard for it." Sayora said as a tear almost slipped out of her eye.

"I second that." Mia said as the others nodded.

Jon got up and hugged Ryan.

"Don't worry buddy, we are in this together, and we will make it through this. I'm sorry this is happening, just know that we love you and this store means so much to all of us." Jon whispered for only Ryan to hear.

Ryan nodded and smiled as much as he could, then wiped his eyes, taking in a shaking breath.

"Let's work this bitch." Was all Ryan said as everyone stood up and walked out of the room ready to beat this asshole as hard as he used to beat Ryan.