{~ Chapter Nine ~}

.:: Chapter Nine ~ Epoch ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

"Is the food good?" Brendon asked Ryan as Ryan took a big bite out of his macaroni, he had ordered off the kid menu which made Brendon's heart melt because he really was a little kid.

Ryan nodded in response because his mouth was full, he chewed his food and swallowed, "Yes, thank you again for taking me."

"No problem, I'm glad I did." Brendon said with a caring smile, "so how was your day?"

"It was okay, I spent alot of time with my friend Pete, he's so cool, we've known each other since high school, so it's nice catching up, I forgot how much I missed him." Ryan said a big smile creeping on his face.

Brendon only nodded, he didn't wanna talk about his enemy at the moment.

"How was yours?" Ryan asked, unphased by Brendon's sudden quietness.

"It was fine, we got alot of filming done, although Seth didn't remember alot of his lines, it was good over all though." Brendon said as he took the last bite out of his burger.

"That's cool. I'm glad." Ryan said finishing up his dish.

"You about ready to go?" Brendon asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm done." Ryan smiled as Brendon waved a waiter over, Brendon tried to pay for all of it, Ryan and Brendon argued for a couple minutes about who would pay, eventually Brendon won the debate and payed for the food, and hopped in the car to drive Ryan home.

-

"Let me walk you to your door." Brendon said with a smile.

Ryan nodded as they both stepped out of the sleek car and up to Ryan's apartment door, Ryan unlocked his door and turned to Brendon before opening it.

"Thank you." Ryan whispered looking into Brendon's eyes with innocence.

"Thank you for coming." Brendon whispered back, their eyes flickered to each others lips and pulled into a very heated kiss, their lips moved together roughly, Brendon pushed his tongue inside Ryan's mouth, earning a low groan from the older boy.

While in the heated kiss, Ryan opened his apartment door and they both stumbled inside his place, closing the door behind them, Brendon pushed Ryan against the door, rocking his hips steadily against Ryan's own hips.

Ryan's hands roamed all over Brendon, pulling his leather Jacket off and throwing it somewhere on the ground, Brendon pulled away a bit to nip at Ryan's bottom lip, Ryan letting out a moan and bucking his hips slightly, Brendon could feel him growing hard, he pressed his thigh between Ryan's legs and moved it a little, causing friction and moans to escape.

"Off." Ryan almost begged as he pulled at Brendon's shirt, Brendon obliged to pull his shirt off and throw it onto the ground by his jacket, Brendon instantly attached his lips to Ryan's again and worked on the buttons of his shirt, eagerly.

Eventually succeeding at getting his shirt off and throwing it on the couch.

The two stumbling into Ryan's recently cleaned room, Brendon rolled his hips against Ryan, both Ryan and Brendon were hard as rock it was starting to hurt, Ryan pushed Brendon into the bed, straddling his hips and rolling his own lower half into Brendon, Brendon groaned as Ryan sucked and nipped at his neck, grinding against him, his sudden dominance was driving Brendon crazy.

Brendon quickly flipped Ryan over and on the bed, very slowly moving his hips into Ryan, almost teasingly.

Ryan whined, now done with waiting and moving his hands to Brendon's pants, he popped the button fast as possible, and worked on the zipper, only to be stopped by Brendon forcefully grabbing his wrists and pressing them above his head, Ryan whined in disapproval and bucked his hips up, looking for any friction he could cause.

"Impatience gets you no where." Brendon growled as he slowly unbuttoned Ryan's pants and pulled the zipper down, sticking a finger in the elastic of his boxers and snapping them.

Ryan slipped his hands out of Brendon's grip and pulled off his jeans, "Impatience got me here." Ryan whispered into Brendon's ear as he nipped at his earlobe.

Brendon moaned and slide his own pants off.

Both taking boxers off, Brendon paused, "Lube and condom?"

Ryan pointed to the second drawer on his bedside table.

Brendon pulled out the items quickly, slicked his fingers up, and made eye contact with Ryan as he pushed a finger in.

Ryan let out a loud moan out of pleasure, he loved the burning sensation it gave him, he knew that Brendon was big and he knew he wouldn't walk well after, but it was worth while.

Brendon pushed in and out at a steady rhythm.

"More." Ryan whined, breathlessly.

Brendon nodded and added a second finger, admiring Ryan, his cock was leaking with pre-cum and he was moaning, hair sticking to his forehead, moving onto Brendon's fingers, practically fucking himself.

"I'm ready." Ryan whined.

"You sure?" Brendon asked softly.

"Yes, Bren, please, fuck me." Ryan whined once again, Brendon didn't wait another second as he teared the package holding the condom and slide it onto his cock, then squirting lube into his hand and slicking himself up.

"Okay, you ready?" Brendon asked as he pressed his cock up against Ryan's entrance.

Ryan nodded repeatedly.

Brendon slowly pushed in, his jaw going slack and letting out a loud groan, he could come from just pressing in.

Ryan cried out in a mixture of slight pain and pleasure.

They both paused getting situated, then finally Brendon pulled all the way out and slammed into Ryan.

Without even trying, Brendon hit Ryan's prostate, Ryan letting out many moans of pleasure and quiet "Fuck."s and "yes"s.

Brendon moved in and out quickly, shaking the bed.

Ryan's hands scratching down Brendon's back, their lips attached sloppily, Brendon moved his hand to Ryan's cock and moved it to the pace of his thrusts.

Ryan was whining into Brendon's mouth and Brendon couldn't take it anymore, he released inside the condom, riding out his orgasm, Ryan doing the same right in the middle of Brendon's doing.

Brendon pulled out and slid the condom off, tying it and throwing it somewhere on the ground, Ryan grabbed a couple tissues from his bedside table and wiped himself clean, handing a couple to Brendon, Brendon doing the same.

"Fucking hell." Ryan said still out of breath.

"I know. Jesus christ." Brendon replied, body growing tired, as his eyelids closed.

Oops. Smut warning. Ahah.
Xoxoxoxo - Sayora