{~ Chapter Twelve ~}

.:: Chapter Twelve ~ Hiraeth ::.

🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

The last week that Brendon and his crew would be working at Ryan's shop, also the lst two weeks the shop would exist, no they couldn't pay it off, if you're wondering.

Ryan had finally liked Brendon and now he's leaving. It's unfortanate. Plus, it's already Wednesday.

Hopefully they will still stay in contact after this.

"Hey Ry." Pete called out, he sounded distressed.

"Hey, what's up?" Ryan asked as another sigh escaped his lips.

"I wanted to say that, sadly, we have lost and that your shop will be owned by Oliver at the end on this month." Pete said quietly, almost like he would break something if he spoke any louder.

"Thank you, Pete." Ryan rubbed at his eyes with his pointer finger and thumb, "I'm so happy that you helped me through this, even if we didn't win, I appreciate the effort."

Pete smiled softly, "Listen, I could totally like use all my money and buy you guys property, only if you want."

Ryan's eyes wrinkled at the corners as his lips curled up, into a huge smile.

He laughed, a laugh almost as if he couldn't believe Pete's words.

"Oh my god.." he paused bringing his hand to cover his mouth "You would?"

Pete nodded.

Ryan's eyes filled with tears.

"Oh my god." Ryan stopped breathing for a moment and then he rushed over to hug Pete, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"It's not that big of a deal, Ry. I'm just doing my best friend a favor." Pete replied humbly.

"Only a favor? This is one hell of a fucking favor then." Ryan said, voiced raised out of happiness.

"Eh." Pete only replied.

Ryan turned around swinging the big refrigerator door open, and pulling out a bottle of champagne.

"Let's celebrate!" Ryan said raising his hands in the hair with a "woo" sound following his words.

Pete only laughed as he filled the two thin glasses with champagne.

-

"Thiss 's really awsthome." Ryan said lowly, he had several cups of champagne, Pete only had one, but Ryan had lost count of how many cups he had had.

"Yes. It is." Pete smiled at the drunken boy.

"Now, I don't have to worry about this stupi' money thingy court thing." Ryan said putting his finger in the air and pointing it at nothing in particular.

"Yeah, you can even move your rose garden without hurting it. I have it all planned out for you." Pete replied, laughing at the way Ryan's eyes widened.

"For rel?" Ryan asked, he was slurring his words and not making much sense but Pete completely and strangely understood him.

He only nodded in response.

"Gosh, I love you, man." Ryan said hugging Pete in a lousy excuse for a hug, but he was drunk, so it was understandable.

"I love you too, Ry." Pete said, a laugh following his words not to much later.

"What's it like bein awesthom?" Ryan slurred, eyes barely open.

Pete only laughed and replied "You are so fucking drunk."

"And there 's nothin wrong with that." Ryan said with a pleased smile across his face. "You know, I could kiss you 'cause of all the stuff you're doin for meh."

Pete smiled, "Then do it, Doll Face." You see, Pete knew that once Ryan pulled that champagne bottle out, that he could finally get what he wanted from Ryan, then he could use it against the Urie dude, causing the guy to back off of what was rightfully his, and Pete and Ryan could live a happy homosexual life without Brendon.

Ryan leaned in and kissed Pete lustfully, their lips pressed together and Ryan instantly shoved his tongue inside Pete's mouth, causing a groan to erupt from Pete as their tongues pressed against each other and swirled together in a dance.

Ryan got up, still kissing Pete, and moved to straddle Pete in his chair, he grinded against Pete, extremely horny and needy.

Pete gripped Ryan's waist, holding back a smile as the boy moaned into his mouth.

After a few more minutes of making out, Ryan pulled away with a popping sound, and a smile displayed on his face.

Pete excused himself saying he needed to go to the bathroom, but that defiantly wasn't his plan.

"Urie." He called out to the boy by the water fountine.

He only growled in response.

"Wanted to let you know that Ryan and I just sucked face and we're dating now, he doesn't want you, so I expect you to lose contact with him after this following week. Understand?" Pete asked in a stern tone.

Brendon only stared back at Pete for a few minutes, dumbfounded about the lie his ears had heard.

"R-Really?" Brendon asked, gulping loud, he hoped to god Pete didn't hear him gulp.

"Yeah, really, sorry to burst your bubble, but sometimes we don't always get what we want." Pete said with a smirk, he was such a bastard, so was Ryan, Brendon was hurt, he actually started to grow real feelings for this boy, but for some reason Ryan didn't feel the same, Ryan was a slut, Brendon should have known, he was so blind, only caught up in lust and an overwhelming feeling of someone with him that he thought he started to grow feelings, but that's not it anymore, now he knows who Ryan really is, he's not even pissed at Pete, he's pissed at himself, and most of all, Ryan Ross.

Brendon clenched his jaw.

"Okay." He said nonchalantly.

"Glad we had this talk, also, can't wait to see your movie when it's done, I'll be sure to make it a date with Ryan." Pete said with a smile, almost as if he was actually Brendon's friend.

Brendon nodded as he continued to fill his water bottle up, his eyes chasing after Pete as he walked away.

Brendon started to wonder, if the feelings were only temporary because he missed the feeling of someone, why were hot tears sliding down his pale cheeks as he thought about Ryan?