{~ Chapter Six ~}

.:: Chapter Six ~ Ephemeral ::.
🔮🔮🔮

Play Music Now.

Friday.

He only had to survive this Friday with the man, then he would have a douchbag free shop for two full days.

No big deal, he just had to avoid any form of contact with him, physically or verbally.

"You look constipated." Frank stated, interrupting Ryan from his thoughts.

"No, I think he looked more.. bloated." Mia said with a giggle as Frank elbowed her lightly.

"Don't be mean guys, the toddler has had a rough week." Sarah said in a fake mom tone.

"Oh, that's a toddler? She's starting her period so early for this age." Frank said with a once again, fake, gasp.

"Wow, her life must be rough." Mia said with a snicker.

"Alright, Alright. Listen, just because I'm in the lunch room it doesn't mean you guys can eat my feelings too." Ryan mumbled loud enough for Frank, Mia, and Sarah all to hear.

"Oh, I thought you we 're eating your feelings, I mean I have noticed the donuts disappearing the more you come back here, the bloods that heavy this week?" Sarah teased as the others snickered in approval.

"No, no Sarah, you have it all wrong the only thing he eats is dick." Mia said in a nonchalant tone, waving her hand slightly.

"Fuck you guys. I can make you clean the toilets. If you didn't remember, I am the boss after all." Ryan said with a smirk, thinking he had them around his finger.

"Wait, your the dude who runs this place?" Frank said in an awful fake valley girl impression.

"I don't know why I even bother with you guys." Ryan said as he cleaned up the foil on the counter that once held his Turkey sandwich.

"Whatever, you love us." Frank replied as he set his tubbaware full of Chicken Noodle Soup in the fridge.

"You think I do, but we all have different perceptions." With that, Ryan slipped out of the lunch room and to the side of store where the strawberries grew.

Watering them with a short clear glass bottle.

He sang quietly along to the song stuck in his head.

"Have you ever wanted to disappear? And join a monastery?
Go out and preach on Manic Street? Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger. On a passenger plane... passenger plane." Ryan sang the words to 10 Cent Mouth Breath by; Stand In Girls. Eventually getting bored of the song and switching to another one he knew much better.

"Oh, well Imagine, as in pacing the pews in a church corridor, and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but hear an exchanging of words, what a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding says a bridesmaid to waiter, oh, yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor groomsbride is a whore." Ryan started the beginning of I draw good things, not happy things by; Anxiety! At the Library!

Ryan sighed, strutting to the storage room to set the glass where it belonged on the shelf.

He was unfortantly succeeding at avoiding the famous movie maker.

Ryan walked back into the lunch room, looking for something, anything to do, Sarah had the front desk taken cared of, Frank had the rose garden taken care of, and Mia was helping customers find things or answering questions about the flowers.

Ryan sighed, giving up and slumping into the chair at the white marble table.

He tapped his fingernails against the table to the beat of I am okay (I'm lying) by; Your Normal Uneventful Love Life.

Ryan stared off into space, thinking about what he should eat for dinner tonight, the debate was between left overs or well, left overs. He went with the first idea if you're wondering.

"Well, well, well." Brendon started as he glided into the room, sitting right in front of the boy, causing Ryan to jump, and collect himself back into the real world.

"Oh, hey." He said in a monotone voice.

"You okay?" Brendon asked, suddenly actually worried about Ryan.

"Yeah, kinda bored." Ryan replied.

"Yeah, me too. I feel small today, so I tucked my ego into my pocket this morning." Brendon said, causing Ryan to giggle.

Ryan got up to search for food in the fridge, Brendon getting up and following, because damn he was starving.

Ryan smirked, he would never have this chance again.

He abruptly shut the fridge and slammed Brendon against it, leaning in and attacking his neck.

Brendon, completely caught of guard, whined and moaned as the taller boy sucked on his skin on his neck.

Ryan slipped his hand inside of Brendon's T-shirt and pushed his hips up against Brendon's, moving his moth along Brendon's beautifully toned collarbones.

Brendon pressed up against Ryan, in need of more attention, considering his hard on was starting to actually hurt.

Ryan smiled, and painfully, undid his belt as slow as a snail, then unbuttoning his pants just as slow, and unzipping his jeans 10x slower.

"Hurry up, you ass." Brendon hissed, impatient as always.

Ryan snickered as he got on his knees and pulled Brendon's length out of his boxers, he licked around the tip, slowly and carefully.

Brendon moaned, gripping Ryan's hair, indicating for him to continue and get on with it.

Ryan put his lips around only the tip of Brendon's cock, sucking on it for a few seconds before taking all of him in slowly, all the way, until Brendon's tip hit the back of Ryan's throat.

Brendon let out a long lust filled moan, full of pleasure.

Ryan bobbed his head sucking hard, but just light enough to make it a perfect blowjob. Boy, did that boy have a mouth on him.

Ryan picked up his pace, sending Brendon into a moaning mess, he hadn't had a good blowjob in years.

Just as Brendon started to feel himself get even the tiniest bit to close, Ryan pulled off and smiled.

"I forgot I have something to do. Sorry Hun, work calls." Ryan said with a satisfied smirk across his face, skipping out of the lunch room, the image of Brendon, cheeks red, eyes infuriated, and his pants down stuck in his mind.

The best part? Ryan could never be happier.
.
.
.
How goes it? Give me feedback on what you think and please correct any of my misspellings. Thank you. Love you guys.
Xoxo - Sayora