2. Date With Taehyung?

Jungkook took a gulp as I approached them.

" Hyeri, who's he? " 

----------------------

Both me and Taehyung walked closer to them, the I answered Jungkook's question^

" He's Taehyung. He and his dad just moved here from Daegu. " I answered but Jungkook still looked frustrated. 

" Soo.. how do you know him? " Jimin asked. 

" His dad is a new employee at my family's company. He and I met there, and the thing is he goes to our school, so I was thinking maybe he can chill with us. " I replied and Jimin nodded. 

" Hey Tae, can I call you that? " Jimin said, and Taehyung nodded. " I'm Jimin " 

" Hello Jimin. " Taehyung said, formally! 

" Sup, Taehyung. I'm Yoongi " Yoongi said and reached his hand out for a handshake

" Hey! I'm Namjoon. " Namjoon said and put his hand up so Tae can see him. 

" Hello. I'm Kim Seokjin. " Jin said and everybody was shocked, he is so polite to Taehyung but so impolite to the rest of us. 

" I'm Hoseok. " Hoseok said as he smiled

" So that means, he's Jungkook? " Taehyung asked as he looked at me confused. 

" How did you know? " Jungkook asked angrily. 

" Uh.. " Taehyung was stuttering and I had to help him. 

" I told him about you.. you were texting me when I went to the building and that's how me and Taehyung met " I said and Jungkook just nodded, annoyed. 

" She told me, about you a bit. " Taehyung said shyly 

" Like what? " Jungkook asked

" That you go to Gangnam High, and that you are her best friend " Taehyung replied and Jungkook was shocked. 

" So i'm only a friend to you? " Jungkook asked me as he tried to smirk while laughing. I nodded, and he yelled " Aish this girl " before I knew it, he was chasing after me and caught me. I had my legs around his waist as he brought me back to the others. 

" Did you get faster? " I asked and he nodded. 

" Yeah, because girls like you keep running away. " He said and I smiled. 

We were all going but Taehyung didn't go. 

" Taehyung, come on. " I said but he shook his head. 

" You guys seem close, I don't feel like going. " He said, and I was curious on why. 

" Trust me.. let's go. " I said but he still didn't budge. " What's wrong? " I asked 

He sighed but then answered. " You guys all seem to get along well, I don't wanna be left out. " He said and I just stood there awkwardly. 

" It's not as bad as you think. " I said. 

" People have their own group, it's okay. " He said and walked away

I turned around, but still saw him. I hesitated but ran after him. 

" Taehyung, wait! "I shouted and he turned around confused. 

" hm? " He voiced

" I still want to show you around downtown Seoul, and also I invited you so we can hang out and so I can get to know you more. Let's go together. If you don't want to go with them, it's okay. At least hang out with me? " I asked and he nodded. Before I knew it I was already clutching onto his hand. He smiled softly and we both walked away. 

We were walking and walking and walking. We took lots of photos, or more. Taehyung went to go and buy us some drinks, and I saw there was a male clothing store nearby. I went into it and picked out clothes. I quickly paid and went out to see Taehyung searching for me. 

I could feel myself running out of breathe even though I was just standing there. I could feel my heart beat more, and I realized it was because he was there. I calmed myself and ran up to him

" Looking for me? " I asked and he turned around 

" You!, why did you leave me? I thought I was lost. " He said like a little kid, which was cute. He gave me my drink and we both walked away. " What's that? " he asked pointing to my bag. 

I looked at him and did the shush sign. " Secret " I said and laughed. We were out of downtown Seoul now and it was already 8'o clock. The sun was down, around 6 or so, and now he and I are just in a random park. We sat down on a bench and relaxed there. 

" Aish, my legs are so tired. " I said and he chuckled 

" You're so typical, for a rich girl. " he said and I laughed

" I'm no other rich girl, I don't care for it. " I said and he nodded. 

" Is Jungkook, your boyfriend? " He asked and I shook my head. 

" No way, " I shouted crossing my hands into an X

" Really!? the way he looked at me when I was next to you, gave me a sign that he was your boyfriend. " He said and I smiled

" Overprotective friend. That's who Jungkook is. " I said and both of us laughed. " Oh yeah, I almost forgot " I said and reached for my bag, that had his present. " Here you go, this is a Welcome to Seoul present from me, open it? " I asked and he nodded. As he opened it his eyes lit up. 

" Wow.. " he said. 

It had the perfect outfit. Perfect pants, perfect shirt, perfect snap back, perfect shoes

" Did you pick this outfit? " He asked and I nodded

" I'm not sure what you liked so I picked what I liked " I said

He hugged him me and my heart raced. " Shall I wear this on my first day of school? " He asked, and I nodded. 

" Thank you, for being my first friend here in Seoul. " He said which made my heart race..