17. Falling Apart

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

The next day I woke up feeling my side to remember that I didn't sleep with Hyeri. I woke up and went next door to look for her but she wasn't there. I went downstairs and to every room to look for her but she still wasn't there. 

My heart began to race thinking about all the places she could be until I went back into the room and found a note. 

'Go out and buy something to eat, i'll be home later '

It made me miss her, today was so boring without her in the house. When we first got engaged it was so fun. 

I sat on the couch around 11 until Hyeri came home. She didn't come home alone though. 

"Thank You! " I heard her say as I look, she hugged Jungkook tightly. 

" No Problem, let's hang out again when you have the chance, i'll get going now, goodnight " He replied back. 

I put my eyes on the TV again. I thought she was gonna come and tap my shoulder or something or ask if I wanna eat, but instead she just headed towards her room. 

I followed her, 

"Hyeri.. " I said softly and she turned around. 

" What? " She asked back angrily. 

" Are you- " I was gonna say but she interrupted

" Am I mad? Yes, and I feel like I have so much more reasons to be mad at you, than you being mad at me. " She said and I tensed up, I wanted to argue back

" You? Why me? What's your reason? My reason is you almost kissed a guy in our house " I yelled 

" Wow, we were just playing 'Catch Me If You Can' , plus at least I didn't kiss him, unlike you, you kissed another girl, in public when you had me, you held her hand in front of me not letting it go, that's the reason why I left you last night.. " She argued and my heart sank.. 

How did she know? 

" Who told you? " I asked 

" Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon!, yeah, they all told me. " She yelled back. " If you didn't love me.. then you shouldn't have married me.. " She shouted back and I grabbed her hand. 

" Hyeri, I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you but the Jungkook thingy got in the way, and I didn't kiss her, I let go of her when she kissed me, I really did, and I thought you were okay with it, I was going to introduce you two together.. I was gonna tell her you were my wife.. " I cried and she began to tear up

" So why didn't you? " She asked

" Because you left and even when you did, I told her you were my wife, but she already knew " I said jokingly and Hyeri laughed. 

" Why do you always make me cry? " She asked and I smile

" You love me so much you keep crying over me! " I teased her and she smiled happily. 

That night she moved back into the room and again we did 'it' ! 

---------------------------------

1 year has passed. 

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

Me and Taehyung do it often and yes, I was pregnant before about 2 times, but sadly it was a miscarriage, although Taehyung does not know about it.

Today was the day that me and Taehyung went to visit my mother and father. 

" Hyeri, why haven't you had a baby yet? " She asked me and I shrugged

" I don't know, we do it, but I'm just not pregnant. " I said lying and she nodded. 

" Do you think it's your fault or his? " She asked and I again shrugged

" I don't know.. " I said and she just nodded. 

" Well, that's okay.. " She said softly. 

Later on, I dragged her into my room. I talked to my mom about everything, because I don't have a sister, so she is the only person I can talk to. 

" Eomma(Mom), I'm afraid.. " I said softly playing with my fingers. 

" Of what? " She asked. 

" What if Taehyung leaves me because I can't have a kid? " I asked and she looked down. 

" That can happen, it surely can, but I don't know, don't think about it, okay? " She said and I nodded. 

I honestly hated how people would ask why I am not pregnant yet, if I want to be pregnant or anything. it's already hard enough it is. 

--------------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

As I was getting off work, I went to visit my dad. 

" Taehyung-ah, why don't you guys have any kids yet.? " My dad asked me. 

" Dad.. I don't know. " I said looking down 

" Is it because of Hyeri? " He asked and I shrugged

" I'm not sure, I don't wanna blame her. " I replied. 

" You should try getting a second wife, or someone who will produce a son for you. " he declared and I widened my eyes. 

" No, why would I? Hyeri's my only wife, and will be.. " I argued. 

" If Hyeri doesn't have a child, marry another girl. " he demanded. 

---------------

That night when I came home, Hyeri was already asleep but her phone was still on. I decided to go through her text messages. 

HyunSik 

HS - I miss You

HR - I miss you too, I can't wait to see you again and hug you again! 

HS - Wait a bit longer around 2 months or so, I'll come back for sure, I love you!!! 

HR - I love you too, Goodnight, My husband will be home soon, so I'm gonna go, okay? 

HS - Okay, BYE CUTIE PATOOTI LITTLE MISS HYERI! 

-------------------------

My heart crashed down

Is she cheating on me? 

--------------------------

I'm working on another story! It's just pre-writing but I love it! It's a historical fan fiction about Taehyung and Jimin. Comment, if you want to know the title!